Complications

***I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS***MOST OF THIS STORY IS FROM THE TWILIGHT BOOK BUT SOME IS MADE UP BY ME BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE BOOK***

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked towards our lab table the entire class watched us, I wondered if they would ever stop the staring, if the shocked thoughts would ever stop. When we sat down I didn't do the usual trying to sit as far away from her scent as possible, I sat quite close to her, almost touching. I couldn't risk actually touching her, not yet.

Just then Mr Banner backed into the room, I blocked out his thoughts as usual, I'd gotten sick of his thoughts a while ago. He was pulling an old TV into the room, a movie lesson, a lesson of being able to sit with Bella quietly, and just admire her. I noticed how every-ones thoughts had changed to the excitement of not having to sit and listen to Mr Banner, I understood the excitement.

When Mr Banner had put the tape in and turned out the lights I quietly moved a little closer to Bella, a couple moments late she changed, her heart beat rose, she looked down at the table and back up. I loved the reaction she had to, in my 100 years I'd existed, I'd never been reacted to like this before. She crossed her arms across her chest and balled up her fists, it wasn't until then that i realized we were sat in exactly the same position.

The opening credits began which lit up the room in a human way slightly, I could already see perfectly. Her eyes flickered towards me and she smiled when she realized I was already looking at her, I smiled back at her, her smile was amazing, she looked away down at the table, her smile never leaving her face.

The hour was long but I didn't mind, I didn't spend it watching the movie that I could probably quote word for word, I spent it taking in every detail of Bella's face. Occasionally she would look over at me, smile and look away, she was shy. When the lights finally flickered back on she sighed in relief and smiled. She finally pried her arms from around her chest and flexed her fingers, she been pressing them so hard against her chest just like me, then I realized we probably had the same reason, to refrain from touching each other. I chuckled at the thought.

"Well the was interesting." I murmured, it was the only time either of us had spoken in the entire hour.

"Umm." was all she responded with.

"Shall we." I said as I started to get up, the rest of the class was already up and leaving, it wasn't like me to not be the first on out of here, I didn't want to leave her.

She groaned as she got up, I tried to not let the fact that I didn't know why bug me.

I walked her to her next class, I almost tried to talk her out of going, I'd seen how clumsy she was, I couldn't imagine what her in gym would be like. I didn't want her to get hurt. I decided to just listen into the thoughts of people I her class to make sure she was safe. When we got there we paused at the door, she turned towards me as if she was going to say something but the words never came out. I decided I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't stop myself, I reached out my hand and brushed my fingers against her cheekbone, she smiled at me, her skin was amazingly warm, 100 years with barely any human contact, I'd forgotten what the warmth felt like. I turned around without a word and walked away, I felt like I was going to do something stupid and tried to kiss her and I couldn't let that happen.

I skipped class and went to sit in my car and listened to the usual, Claire De Lune, I closed my eyes and 'tuned in'.

Mike - "Do you want to be a team?"

Bella - "Thanks, Mike — you don't have to do this, you know."

Mike - "Don't worry, I'll keep out of your way." It seemed she wasn't the best in gym and everyone knew it.