Interrogations

***I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS***MOST OF THIS STORY IS FROM THE TWILIGHT BOOK BUT SOME IS MADE UP BY ME BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE BOOK***

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I'd got back last night everyone was skeptical of where I had been and i had to tell them everything. They all went crazy at me, scared that she wasn't going to keep the secret, it took them a while to calm down. I'd mainly played the piano after that and found myself thinking about her, I didn't realise what I was playing until Carlisle came over and asked me what it was. I'd been playing something that I didn't even know it was, I decided it was for her.

The next morning I decided I couldn't wait to see her so I left without everyone else and went to pick her, I waited outside her house until she came outside. At first she didn't realise I was there but when she saw me her heart beat got faster and she stopped walking. I got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Do you want to ride with me today?" I asked, a part of me hoped she would refuse but at the same time it would kill me if she did.

"Yes, thank you," she said after a while, she got into the car and closed the door behind her, I got in the car and realised that I'd done it at my speed not normal speed, I hoped she hadn't noticed so I tried to distract her.

"I brought the jacket for you. I didn't want you to get sick or something." I smiled at her, she looked at me sceptically, taking in the fact that I wasn't wearing a jacket but ignored it.

"I'm not quite that delicate," she said as she pulled the jacket off of the headrest and onto her lap.

"Aren't you?" I thought I'd said it quite enough for her to not hear but her eyes flickered as if she'd heard it. She smiled at the jacket and pulled it tighter, she was stubborn but she was wrong.

I started driving and neither she or I spoke I couldn't help but expect her to come out with some questions at some point, I smiled at her. "What, no twenty questions today?"

"Do my questions bother you?" It wasn't the questions that bothered me, it's that she wasn't bothered about what the answers were.

"Not as much as your reactions do."

She frowned at me. "Do I react badly?"

"No, that's the problem. You take everything so coolly - it's unnatural. It makes me wonder what you're really thinking." I'd know if I could just read her damn thoughts.

"I always tell you what I'm really thinking."

"You edit," I knew she didn't tell me everything, she thought she was covering it up well but I notice more than she thinks.

"Not very much."

"Enough to drive me insane."

"You don't want to hear it," what was that supposed to mean? I didn't ask her, we didn't speak we were just getting to the school car park.

"Where's the rest of your family?" She said I was parking next to Rosalie's shiny, expensive red car that no normal teenager would be able to afford.

"They took Rosalie's car. Ostentatious, isn't it?"

"Um, wow, if she has that, why does she ride with you?"

"Like I said, it's ostentatious. We try to blend in. Everyone else in my 'family' was like me, we didn't want to be what we are.

"You don't succeed. So why did Rosalie drive today if it's more conspicuous?" This was more familiar to me, I liked the questions for some reason.