Confessions

***I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS***MOST OF THIS STORY IS FROM THE TWILIGHT BOOK BUT SOME IS MADE UP BY ME BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE BOOK***

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I stood out into the sun light all I wanted was to be able to know how she really felt, not knowing her true feelings killed me. She looked shocked, but I couldn't tell whether she was scared or not. She couldn't stop staring at my skin, the light refracting from my skin, like it was made of millions of tiny diamonds. I remember how I felt when I first discovered this, it scared me, why was I like this, how was everything about me so beautiful when I didn't deserve it being what I am. After a while of her staring at me I moved into the centre of the meadow and lay perfectly still in the grass, my skin still in the sunlight. I layed with my eyes shut, shutting out all the thoughts in my mind, trying to focus, hoping I could get something from her. I sang to myself quietly, trying to relax, she must have noticed as she kept asking what I was doing, she couldn't hear me though.

She sat next to me, curled up resting her chin on her knees, staring at my skin. I layed and listened to the grass and blowing in the wind, feeling the sun warm my icy skin, trying to ignore her scent being blown towards me by the wind, I could control myself more now,  I was used to it, the temptation wasn't as bad.

I didn't open my eyes until I felt a gentle tickle on the back of my hand, I saw that it was her, gently stroking the back of my hand with her finger. She didn't reacted to how cold I was, just curious about my skin still. She didn't seem scared. I watched her, watching my skin in awe, it took her a while to notice I was watching her. She looked at me, into my eyes.

"I don't scare you?" I asked smiling at her.

"No more than usual."

I shouldn't be glad that she wasn't, but I couldn't help myself from smiling at her more than I was.

She moved closer, taking her entire hand and tracing the lines on my arm, her fingers trembled as she did so, I believed her when she said she wasn't scared, but this confused me, why did she tremble if she wasn't scared of me?

"Do you mind?" she asked as I closed my eyes again.

"No, you can't imagine how that feels." I kept my eyes closed, she couldn't imagine how her warm soft touch felt against my cold hard skin, it felt magnificent.

She continued to lightly trail her hand along my arm, following my veins inside my elbow. I opened my eyes to see she had started to reach for my hand to turn it over, I flipped it over before she reached. It wasn't until after I realised I'd startled her that I realised my movement was probably faster than it should have been.

"Sorry," I murmured, as I closed my eyes again. "It's too easy to be myself with you."

She lifted my hand and tilted it in the sunlight, watching the sun reflect in different directions, she pulled my hand closer to her face and examined it, trying to find something in my skin, just like I had done when I first discovered what my skin did.

I opened my eyes and watched her, it would be so much easier if I just knew what she was thinking. "Tell me what you're thinking, it's still so strange for me, not knowing."

"You know, the rest of us feel that way all the time."

"It's a hard life. But you didn't tell me."

"I was wishing I could know what you were thinking..."

I didn't have to be able to read her mind to know that that wasn't everything. "And?"