Port Angeles

***I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS***MOST OF THIS STORY IS FROM THE TWILIGHT BOOK BUT SOME IS MADE UP BY ME BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE BOOK***

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella was just, sat watching the girls try on numerous amounts of dresses, I was sat accross the street in my car, it was crazy I know but I had to make sure she was ok. After a while I got bored of listening in to people's thoughts I decided to listen in to their conversation in the shop.

"Didn't you ever go with a boyfriend or something?" Jessica asked Bella.

"Really. I'be never had a boyfriend or anything close. I didn't go out much."

"Why not?"

"No one asked me."

"People ask you out here, and you tell them no." Jessica reminded Bella. "Well, except Tyler."

Bella was just as confused. "Excuse me? What did you say?" she gasped.

"Tyler told everyone he'a taking you to prom..."

"He said WHAT?" she choked out, she was really surprised.

"I told you it wasn't true." Angela murmered to Jessica. It fell silet for a couple of minuites.

"That's why Lauren doesn't like you," Jessica giggled racking through the numerous amounts of dresses.

"Do you think if I ran him over with my truck he would stop feeling so guilty about the accident? That he might give up on making amends and call it even?" Bella asked sarcastically.

"Maybe, if that's why he's doing this." Jess answered back. They continued in trying on dressed while Bella sat in chair by the window near the dressing room. After the shoes they weren't done and carried on looking at various different things.

After a while of trying on various different things Bella finally spoke, "Angela?"

"Yes?"

"I like those." That wasn't what she was going to say.

"I think i'll get them- though they'll never match anything but the one dress."

"Oh go ahead- they're on sale. Um, Angela...Is it normal for the... Cullens to be out of school a lot?". She was asking about us?

"Yes, when the wheather is good they go backpacking all the time- even the doctor. They're all real outdoorsy ." Hearing our excuse from someone else, it sounded kind of lame.

"Oh."

When they were finished they finished early so Jessica and Angela went to the bay while Bella split off from them to go to a bookstore. I followed Bella to make sure she was ok. When she got to the bookstore she wasn't in there long but when she came out it was dark and she looked like she didn't know where she was going. She kept walking down different ally ways and streets to the point where it was hard for me to keep her in sight without being noticed. I stopped and decided to listen to her footsteps all of a sudden a group of thoughts came into my head near Bella was. A group of 4 men. Drunk.

They started to approach her, I noticed Bella had starts to speed up but she wasn't fast enough.

"Hey, there!" one of them called to her as they passed her, two of them stopped behind her and the other two passed her and stopped infront of her. they were trapping her.

"Hello," it was Bella's voice.

She obviously got out of the middle of the group as one of them shouted, "Hey, wait!"