Invitations

***I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS***MOST OF THIS STORY IS FROM THE TWILIGHT BOOK BUT SOME IS MADE UP BY ME BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE BOOK***

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next month after the accident was pretty boring compared to what had happened recently. Me and Bella never spoke, well she spoke to me but i didn't speak to her. I kept sitting at the edge of the table in biology not looking at her, i ignored her the whole time. I pretended she wasn't there and her, me. The only person who seemed pleased about this was Mike, he was worried my hero act might have impressed Bella but to his avail it had the opposite affect. The snow had washed away after that one dangerous day. There was only one day that we bothered to make contact with each other, well Bella did, she walked into biology and i was already sat there. "Hello, Edward" she'd said to me. I simply turned my head the smallest fraction and gave her a slight nod and then got on with the rest of the day. That was the last contact i had with her. I saw her watching me from a distance, but when she sits next to me in biology she acts as though i'm not even there. Good. Every now and then i would listen to her conversations at lunch. It was kinda hard not to hear the conversations she had at the begging of geography though.

Mike walked over to our desk to keep Bella company and started talking to her. "So, Jessica asked to the spring dance."

"That's great, you'll have fun with Jessica." She said enthusiastically, but even i knew it was fake.

"Well... i told her i had to think about it." He floundered. He obviously wasn't pleased with her reaction to it.

"Why would you do that?"

"I was wondering if... well, if you might be planning to ask me."

I tilted my head reflexively in her direction, she saw that from the corner of her i eye, i hoped she wouldn't read to much into that.

"Mike, i think you should tell her yes." She told him, a bit angrily.

"Did you already ask someone?" His eyes flickered in my direction as he said it. Ha Bella wouldn't like that.

"No, i'm not going to the dance at all." Why not?

Mike thought the same thing "Why not?" He asked her.

"I'm going to Seattle that Saturday."

"Can't you go some other weekend?"

"Sorry, no, so you shouldn't make Jess wait any longer, it's rude."

"Yeah, you're right," he mumbled and turned to walk back to his desk.

She closed her eyes and pressed her fingers against her temples, when Mr. Banner started talking, she sighed and opened her eyes, she noticed that i was staring at her and started to stare at me, but i couldn't look away so we just sat there staring at each other.

"Mr. Cullen?" Mr. Banner interrupted seeking the answer to the question he asked, i wasn't listening but i could still answer.

I reluctantly looked at him and answered "The Krebs Cycle". As soon as i looked away from her she looked down at her book shifting her hair into a curtain covering her face. She ignored me for the rest of that lesson, when the bell rang she got up and turned her back to me. I decided that this couldn't go on any longer.

"Bella?" I said trying to get her attention.

She turned in my direction slowly, when i saw her face her expression was wary. "What? Are you speaking to me again?" She finally said.