Open Book

***I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS***MOST OF THIS STORY IS FROM THE TWILIGHT BOOK BUT SOME IS MADE UP BY ME BECAUSE ITS NOT IN THE BOOK***

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days I decided I'd had enough and to go home, I couldn't avoid it forever. When I got home my family acted as though I hadn't been gone, they realised that it was best that way after the numorious times I'd done this. I walked out to the car and everyone followed I went in the same car this morning, I don't like to sound out my siblings.

I first saw her in the cafeteria at lunch. She walked in with everyone, but when she saw me she had an utter look of panic on her face as if she was scared stiff of me? Why? She doesn't know does she? At the end of lunch we waited around till everyone had left before we made a move. I had biology next, with her.

When I got there she was already there, I sat down in my chair but she didn't turn to look at me until I finally said "Hello" she turned to look at me stunned, of course. "My name is Edward Cullen. I didn't have a chance to introduce myself last week. You must be Bella Swan?" I said.

She waited hesitantly until she finally stammered "H-how do you now my name?".

I let out a low chuckle and said "Oh, I think everyone knows your name. The whole towns been waiting for your arrival!"

She still looked confused "No, I meant why did you call me Bella?" She persisted.

Thats when I got confused "Do you prefer Isabella?"

"No I like Bella. But i think Charlie- I mean Dad- calls me Isabella behind my back- that's what everyone around here seems to know me by." She told me.

I dropped it and said "Oh." I looked away awkwardly.

That's when Mr. Banner started the lesson, the slides in the box were mixed up and using a microscope we had to find out which one was which. Using a microscope was pointless for me but I had to use one otherwise it would be too obvious that I wasn't, you know, human. Mr. Banner came round handing out the boxes filled with slides, a sheet and a microscope.

I was always a gentleman, after all I am a century old it's how I was brought up, "Ladies first, partner" I said with a smile. She looked up at me but didn't say a word just stared at me. "Or, I could start if you wish?"my smile faded what did I do wrong?

Finally she responded "No, I'll go ahead". She snapped the first slide into place and adjusted it. She looked into the microscope and after a few seconds decided what it was and said "prophase".

"Do you mind if I look?" I asked as I saw her start to change the slide, I put my hand on hers to stop her and realised that was the wrong thing to do. She would notice how cold it was. "Sorry." i pulled my hand back immediately and reached for the microscope. It took me a lot quicker even though she was fast. "Prophase" I agreed and switched the slide. We kept looking at the different slides agreeing on each different slide when we finished she looked up at me and I didn't realise i was staring.

"Did you get contacts?" She suddenly blurted out.

This really puzzled me "No..." I said wondering why she asked.

"Oh, I thought there was something different about your eyes?"

I just shrugged and looked away, clenching my fists into tight fists to the point where it looked like my knuckles looked like they were going to rip out of my skin. Why did she have to notice every little thing that wasn't normal about me?!

That was when Mr. Banner came over and looked over our shoulders at the completed lab to check the answers "So, Edward, didn't you think Isabella should have a chance with the microscope?" he questioned.