Humiliation

Twins 2 years 3 months

Elisa 1 year!

Pregnancy 6 months

Liam's POV

A blossoming bump, the skin so soft and smooth beneath my fingers as my hands move over the stretched skin of my belly. The side view of my stomach in the mirror is amazing and so strange. It's so large and I can see the movement of the babies within.

The side view also shows my swollen chest and puffy nipples that are so sensitive at the touch.

"What are you doing, love?" Zayn asks coming up from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me against his chest and nuzzling my neck his unshaven five o' clock shadow ticking my skin as he nibbles at my birthmark.

"Do you realize we're having three babies?" I ask him feeling exhausted and so petrified of what is to come.

"Mmmmhhhmmm that's what triplets mean, Li," he chuckles making me want to break down into tears, can't he understand?

"I will have six children before I'm 26. How are we going to handle six babies?" I ask him my emotion staying out of my voice, the exhaustion and numbness just there as I move my hands down along the waist band of my jeans. My belly is so large now that I can't see anything below it.

"How are we going to take care of them all?" I ask my voice starting to tremble.

"There are five of us, Li. Together we'll take care of them. It's going to be tough and a lot, but we can manage it."

"What about when my Transition happens or if this Transformation never ends?" I ask him tears running down my cheeks.

"We'll take care of you and all the babies, Li. I promise you that. We've got you," he promises pulling back to meet my eyes. He reaches out stroking my cheek and like a kitten I snuggle into him closing my eyes.

"They're going to recognize us at the airport. Donum will know where we're at," I whispering fearing what will happen when fans see us at the airport flying to Ireland.

"It's unavoidable, just like the several fans we have run into in stores," he reminds me of the stories they have all come back to the hotel or motels with about fans and the pictures they had all taken with them.

"Maybe, but they haven't see the babies or I in ages. What if I start glowing or something really weird?" I ask voicing my own inner panic. The world will think I am more of a freak that what they already do.

"You won't...your body wouldn't put us all at risk like that."

"Are you sure about that?" I question him both of us knowing that my body has been an out of control glowing, fainting, clumsy, power surging, vomiting mess.

"No, but we will take care of you should something like that happen and you will be in jeans, sweatshirt and sunglasses. It'll all minimize the glowing a little," he tries to assure me.

"A little is the problem, but it will have to work I suppose," I sigh moving out of his embrace to finish getting dressed.

I can feel his eyes on me as I pull my favorite sweatshirt, as grey one that has Madison Square Garden printed across the front of it. The inside of it is supper fluffy and I feel like I am in loving embrace from a giant teddy bear whenever I wear it.

"Can you see my boobs in this?" I ask as I waddle back to the mirror to see if my swollen chest is visible.

"Liam, you have no boobs. Your chest is just a little swollen from the need to feed our babies," he argues wrapping his arms back around me his hands resting on my large belly where the triplets greet him with light little kicks to his hands.