A Turn of Events

Twins 2 years 2 months

Elisa 11 months

Pregnancy  5 months

Harry's POV

"Jeremiah Javvad get your naked butt back here!" Zayn yells as he chases our  escaped naked toddler. 

"Baba, no!" Jeremiah giggles like it all some silly little game, but his naked faze is quite a pain butt especially seeing as we have a photographer in our house and a bunch of other strangers.

"The chaos of a Carrier family home," one of the photographer's men snickered pulling out his personal phone to snap a picture, but Louis is quicker.

"I know you're not going to snap a picture of my naked son, you pervert," Louis snaps slapping the guy's phone away.

"I was just going to send it to a couple of friends and maybe post it on my Instagram," the guy grumbles, which earns him Louis' famous glare. Zayn catches Jeremiah and carries him back to the bedroom where he had been dressing him.

I tickle little Elisa making her giggle in that adorable little dress that is white and yellow flower pattern dress that she seems to just adore.

"You're daughter is the most adorable thing. Her green eyes are gorges and that head of curly dark hair makes her look so much like her daddy," the stylist, Jessica, says giving me a smile as she tickles Elisa making my daughter giggle in my arms as Jessica manages to slip a pair of little black flats on my daughter's tiny feet. I appreciate how amazing she has been to the babies and Liam making me like her a lot.

Liam comes waddling out of our room with Niall by his side. He wear a pair of blue jeans and a simple black t-shirt with a yellow button down shirt over the top of it. His feet are bare and he has a silly smile on his face from whatever Niall has just said. I can see the rise of his bump through his skin tight shirt and it is adorable. It is already rather large and you can see that it is already taking a little toll on his body. The way he waddles like a little penguin is adorable.

"Aw my little Elisa," he squeals coming over to Elisa and I. He kisses her cheek and tickles her tummy before turning to me. I smile pecking his lips placing a gentle hand on his belly where three more babies lay growing.

Luke comes running out of the bathroom with a triumphant Louis following behind. Luke is wearing a simple yellow t-shirt with blue jeans, his hazel eyes are twinkling with giggles, and his black hair is gelled down.

"Luke! Look at you, my little handsome boy," Liam laughs as he manages to sink to his knees to give Luke a big hug and kiss.

"Am, Papa elp pick an oo me air,"  Luke says excitedly as he bounces around excitedly. He catches sight of the stuffed animals the photographer has as props and runs towards them eagerly.

"I've got him," Louis assures us with a quick peck to each of our cheeks before hurrying after him making sure Luke doesn't get into trouble.

Jeremiah comes back out dressed in black pants and a white shirt. Zayn is holding his hand stopping him from running around like crazy the time before.

"Ba, ood," Jeremiah demands having not eaten lunch yet.

"Not yet, Jere. Soon though," Zayn promises him before letting Jeremiah go and run to where Luke and Louis are playing with the props.

"You doing okay so far?" Zayn asks Liam rubbing his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A little tired, but I think I'm going to be tired for the rest of this pregnancy. Promise that we will never have a set of triplets again?" Liam replies pouting.