Dehumanization

Zayn's POV

It is now a whole new perspective. I was once just a member of the band, but now as a part of security I see things that the lads never even hear about. 

It has only been a couple of weeks since the tour kicked off for the North American leg, but already I have seen or heard the attempted kidnappings, and attacks. There had to of been a dozen already. None of them get any where near Liam or the twins thanks to Daniel's work, the determination of the new security and Paddy and I being careful to keep the lads and the twins away from any risky areas. 

Liam is now reaching the six month mark and his cute waddle is back. The fans find his pregnant waddle adorable and there are always loads of tweets about Liam's ever growing baby bump. The fans always manage to get something about Liam trending each week.

There are also tweets about how the lads hover over Liam well on stage and Harry keeps coming over to his side to rub his baby bump. There are also the predictions of who the daddy is. Many are saying either I or Harry. 

The rings on our fingers also do not go unnoticed. When the fans found out about the wedding there was an uproar of joy and fury. Many were furious that we didn't announce it because they wanted to be there and then there are those that congratulate us and don't mind that we wanted the privacy. When we let two dozen or so pictures leak on the web everybody was happy. 

When I go through my twitter profile the amount of fan art is amazing. Now some of them are a little kinky and when I show the lads Liam's cheeks flush red, Harry laughs and Louis makes suggestive comments. There are other pictures that are just perfect showing the twins, and us with smiles on our faces while one of us caresses Liam's bump or some sort. When a fan hands us a picture like this Liam tucks them away in a folder to look back at later on.

"What show are we going on again?" Liam asks as he pulls his t-shirt down around his belly. It clings tightly to him tummy showing it off. 

"The Today show," Harry replies pulling his pants up and buttoning them.

"Aren't they the ones that suggested Zayn was a druggy and only knew the names of Niall and Harry?" Louis asks coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and his hair soaking wet dripping down his back.

"Louis! We leave in five minutes!" Liam snaps at him throwing a stuffed teddy bear at head.

"I'll be ready, calm down, babe," Louis shoots him a crooked grin, but Liam just rolls his eyes at him and I can't blame him for his grumpiness the twins were not happy to be woken up at four in the morning.

"Harry, can you grab the baby bag on the chair? I need to make sure everything we need is in it," Liam says waddling around the room with a glassy eyed Jeremiah on his hip.

I check the time on my watch and see that we have five minutes before we have to go. I sit Luke down on the bed trying to get his tiny shoes on and jacket, but he starts screaming and keeps kicking out. 

"Luke, please stop. Baba has to get your shoes on," I try to reason with him. The cool autumn New York air is too cold for him to go without a jacket and shoes. 

Harry somehow succeeds in helping Liam get Jeremiah in his shoes and jacket. I sigh in frustration, but after getting Luke's arm into the jacket and handing him his teething ring I get him dressed.

"Are you guys ready? Wow, a chaotic morning?" Niall asks coming into our hotel room with a breakfast sandwich in his hand. 

"A bit. Did you bring us a breakfast?" Louis asks him after pulling his pants on and getting his shirt pulled on.