EIGHTEEN

"This is gonna be fun," Ronnie sighed as she watched her friends set up for the horrible night ahead of them

"This is gonna be fun," Ronnie sighed as she watched her friends set up for the horrible night ahead of them. If it was on any under conditions she wouldn't have been at school in hopes of catching one of three vile creatures and protect a nonhuman made of incongruous parts of the supernatural, instead she would've been at home watching reruns of old shows. But these conditions revolved around supernaturals, so Ronnie was screwed.

"Ronnie, a little help here." Liam huffed out, situated in front of one of the locker with his hands on either side. She wondered why he looked so calm if she knew that the other part of the plan wouldn't have the greatest effect on the boy. Unless, they hadn't told them.

"Right sorry," she rushed over to the other site, placing her hands in the same way Liam had before the two mustering all the power they had to push it in front of one of the doors of the locker room. If the dread doctors were entering, they'd expect them from one entrance.

She sighed before walking over to her brother, who looked deep in thought as he stood there.

"Is it just me or is Liam not aware of the second part of this plan?" She whispered, catching the attention of the true alpha.

"It's not just you," the strawberry blonde appeared from behind the alpha, causing him to turn around ad look at her.

"I'm still not sure if there's gonna be a second part," he confessed, looking back and forth from the two girls.

Lydia looked up at the boy, catching on to something,"or if it's going to work."

The boy nodded his slowly, looking down in shame. It's something she's never seen her brother before because usually he has his head held up high and was the optimistic twin unlike Ronnie. But now it seemed that the only optimism they were getting was the positivity from the dread doctors and the success of their plan.

It seemed so long since they've been normal. She missed waking up to Stiles' coming in through the window on late nights. She missed having Stiles complain about Mr.Harris hating on him - he was dead now. He missed sitting on the bench with her brother and best friend as they both watched (and laughed) the other players get screamed at by Coach Finstock. She missed being the trio. She didn't care if they weren't the most popular people out there because all they needed was each other and that was what mostly mattered to her. The three against the world, the way its been before Scott was bitten. Sometimes she wished that Stiles never convinced them to go out that night and look for the half body - which later they found out was Laura Hale. But then again, she wouldn't have met so many amazing people along the way.

I wouldn't have lost them along the way either, she mentally added, I wouldn't have gone through the heartache.

It seemed like hours had passed as they sat there an waited for any action or activity coming from the Dread Doctors, which had turned out to be only minutes. Lydia had gone to clear her head a few minutes ago, the two young sophomores were off somewhere talking, and her brother had sat down awhile ago. Meanwhile, Ronnie had stood over the same spot she was when she was discussing Liam with the other two seniors.