TEN

After the four were capable of walking without falling over, they left the animal's clinic to find Tracy - hopefully, in time to save the innocent girl and fortunately, Scott had a scent of the kanima and was able to track her down to the sheriff'...

After the four were capable of walking without falling over, they left the animal's clinic to find Tracy - hopefully, in time to save the innocent girl and fortunately, Scott had a scent of the kanima and was able to track her down to the sheriff's station.

Ronnie had been avoiding everyone the whole car ride to the location. She didn't utter a word, not even to make the usual insult directed to Stiles about his car - something she's always done. Usually, she wouldn't care enough to ignore everyone maybe because those other times hadn't been as big of a deal as this time was. Instead, she's look out the window at the red cars passing by - a habit of hers that never went away.

This time had been different. She couldn't control the never ending string of feelings she's been bottling up since Scott had been bitten. But that wasn't really a choice in their world, they had to put their emotions aside and not let it get in the way of everything. Ronnie fully understood that, having much experience with keeping feelings pushed down.

The five rushed inside the station, with Scott in the lead, and the other four following close behind. Scott opened the door, the trail of blood the first thing that caught his attention. He opened the door wider, allowing the others in, Ronnie noticing one of the officers helping Stiles' dad back on his feet. As she was about the run over to him and help, Scott had beat her to it, again saving the day.

That was when she heard a very familiar cry, in which belonged to her favorite strawberry blonde. Instinctively, she pushed forward on her heels towards the sound, hearing two other footsteps behind her. Ronnie grabbed the frame of the door, using it to take a sharp turn, but once she appeared at the unclosed door, she wished she didn't.

"Lydia!" Ronnie yelled, her eyes watering, moving in a fast pace towards her best friend. The girl looked up at the red head, her eyes full of pain as the kitsune put her hands to the wound as if it would magically heal her. She gave a weak smile directed at her friend's long gaze.

She got on her knees, having a nurse as a mom being useful to her many times in the supernatural world. Taking off her thin, purple sweater, she wrapped it around the wound inflicted on her side in a hurried manner, not caring if it would be covered in blood. All she cared about was saving her best friend's life.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the omega slightly push a silent Stiles to the side, whilst taking off his leather belt, "this will hold better."

Ronnie nodded in agreement as he wrapped the belt around and under her, mimicking the same actions Ronnie had done with her sweater. She couldn't help but look at Stiles, her eyes glossy, as he stared in the bad kind of astonishment. They held each other's gazes, Ronnie knowing exactly how he felt in that moment.

Ronnie turned back to her friend, brushing the hair from her face, softly whispering her words, "It's going to be okay, we're going to get you out of here."

"Oh, god." Ronnie looked up at Lydia's mother, who had unexpectedly entered the room. She put a hand on Ronnie's shoulder, helping her bend down to her daughter as she held her hand, tightly.