TWELVE

The girl McCall groaned as she struggled to get her locker door open

The girl McCall groaned as she struggled to get her locker door open. The lock was placed tightly in her trembling hand whilst the other attempted to punch the combination in. She tried at least 10 times, but neither in which succeeded. You didn't have to have heightened senses to know that Ronnie McCall was in the state of anxiety and paranoia. Since that night, she had been very caution of her surroundings and sensitive to any noise and shaking hands, were apart of her emotional state.

"What are you doing?"

Ronnie slight jumped at the sudden voice but calmed herself when she saw it was only Theo, "What does it look like i'm doing? I'm trying to open my locker."

Theo gave her a confused glance before turning to the locker, though on the inside he was wondering why she was so nervous, even before he got there, "Ronnie, that isn't your locker."

She looked up at him, slowly nodding her head as if he would understand that way better,"I'm pretty sure this is my locker."

"Ronnie," this time he wore a serious expression, knowing something was seriously off with his fourth grade crush. He pointed to the locker next to the one she situated herself infront of, "This one is your locker."

She looked at the locker he pointed at and instantly knew by the small scratch at the bottom left corner, that it was indeed her locker,"I knew that."

Ronnie stepped to the right, clutching the lock of her very own locker in her hand, and putting it in the combination. It was confirmed when her locker door opened, revealing the many books and other materials in the locker.

Theo had been taking in her every move, analyzing the emotional feelings that was currently flooding his heightened smell, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Why would you ask that?" She wore a fake smile on her face, trying to steady her heartbeat so the omega in front if her wouldn't detect her lies as she grabbed the necessary items for the blue locker and closing it after inserting them into her bag. She zipped the bag closed, and began walking to her next class, the omega immediately walking by her side.

He stepped closer, so the people around them wouldn't hear whatever he was about to tell the girl, "C'mon, I don't have to be a werewolf to know that something is seriously bothering you."

She had no idea what she was doing when she turned to the boy because in that moment, she wanted to tell him everything. She felt as if he would actually keep her secret, like she could trust him with her life. And that worried her, "If I tell you, it stays between us. Got it?"

He wore a victorious smile on his face, before nodding his head,"Got it."

She pulled the boy into an empty classroom, after figuring out she couldn't just tell him in front of other students, afraid they would hear and think she was crazy. She sat down on top of the wooden desk, seeing Theo sit down in front of her in an vacant seat and getting comfortable, too. And then she began to tell him everything.