TWO

Ronnie didn't know what the hell was going on

Usually, she would've loved the windy, weather but right now at this moment she was rather irritated since her phone wasn't working. She wasn't attached to her phone as many teenagers would be but the only reason for her her irritation was because of her brother. Scott had asked her to try and contact his girlfriend when his attempts had failed as if her phone would magically work with her.

She tapped furiously on the contact she named Kira, hoping some type of miracle would happen. She even asked Stiles if she could hop on the roof of the car to get a signal but, much to her dismay, he had denied her request saying something stupid like 'it would damage my car' in which she replied with a, 'it's already damaged enough as it is along with its owner.'

Besides her and Scott's frustrated cries over the devices in their hands, Liam's constant need to know what the seniors are doing at midnight was pretty much heard throughout the jeep.

"Is it a party?" The beta asked, curiously. Ronnie never seemed to have trouble ignoring anyone but now the boy was starting to effect that. The whole ride he'd been asking about what the seniors did at midnight at school. The senior scribe: the only time Ronnie can vandalize private property without being thrown in jail. It was the only thing she was looking forward to in senior year.

"Okay, it's not a party."

"What's at midnight?" Liam pressed on, clearly not giving up anytime soon.

Stiles was becoming annoyed of the boy so he simply answered with a sassy, "your bedtime."

Liam gave him a knowing look, evidently not offended by his words, "Why aren't the girls going?"

Once Ronnie had heard his question, she finally let go of her phone, and butted into the conversation, "Oh sorry, Liam, I didn't know I was an unknown species to you."

"Sorry, but the way you dress, people would think otherwise," Liam looked over at Ronnie,who was urging to punch the boy in the face, not caring if he was a werewolf or not.

Just as she was about to snap at the boy, Stiles cut in before it could get nasty, "Enough, okay? Ronnie, you have a very unique style and Liam, the other girls are meeting us there, okay? And just stop asking questions, alright?"

Ronnie sent a sarcastic smile, "Yeah, Liam, it's a senior thing, you'll know when you're a senior."

He looked at her, rolling his eyes. Liam had loved the girl, as an older sister, but he always knew never to provoke the girl especially when she was having an extra cranky day.

"You guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott directed that to the guys while he had asked his twin, "and did you reach Kira yet?"

When Ronnie was going to answer the relentless werewolf, the jeep had suddenly stopped.