FIVE

Ronnie McCall entered her first class of her senior year the next day, five minutes late

Ronnie McCall entered her first class of her senior year the next day, five minutes late. This being because she was standing outside in the halls in Beacon High, contemplating whether or not she should enter.

The class she had received had her wondering if it was a misprint or if she was reading it incorrectly but she knew for sure she didn't belong in AP Biology.

"Why are you late to my class, Ms.McCall?" Mrs.Finch, the biology teacher, had inquired, it being the first words any teacher had spoke to her the whole day.

"Because I was outside in the halls for five minutes trying to figure out if my schedule was a misprint or not," she explained, honestly, as she looked down at the schedule in her hands, scanning it over, once again.

The class snorted at the clueless girl standing in the front of the class while Mrs.Finch had not been amused at all, automatically giving Ronnie an uptight vibe, "Take a seat, Ms.McCall."

Her eyes scanned around the room, noticing there had been only one seat available next to the one and only Theo Raeken. He sent her a warm smile and a wave, Ronnie swore she had seen right through his facade and into his heartless motives to get closer to the girl, his motives being to join the pack.

She stood there, swaying back and forth on the heels of her shoes with her arms crossed, "I'm fine here, Mrs.F, but thank you for the kind offer," she faked a smile when she saw her two friends and her brother, curiously staring at her but didn't bother to interrupt, knowing they wouldn't get into the girl's head.

"So you're going to stand there all year?" The biology teacher was warned about the red haired girl who had a thing for creating trouble while at the teacher'a lounge, now she was getting why they had warned her.

"That's the goal."

"You're wasting my precious teaching time, now please take a seat," Mrs.Finch had enough of the red haired girl.

Ronnie sighed, keeping her head low, as she walked past her friends, Kira and Lydia, along with her brother. She had been surprised that Scott made it in here but still not more shocked than herself being in the class. She sat down in the cold seat after much hesitation.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw the boy's mouth opening, meaning he was going to talk to her but, to her, he had been the enemy, "Listen here, if this is going to work, do not speak to me in any way. Is that clear?"

He turned to the front of the classroom, before sending his million dollar smile, causing her to roll her eyes, "Crystal."

She reached in her bag as the teacher began asking questions, in which Lydia answered, her hands rummaging through all the shit she had in there, but, unfortunately, couldn't find what she had been searching for, "Shit."

This had caught the attention of the omega but he remembered he wasn't supposed to be talking to the - in his opinion - beautiful girl he had a crush on in the fourth grade, "I would ask you what's wrong but considering how you handled things with that man last night, I think it's best if I don't anger you."