SEVEN

Ronnie knew she would become nauseated with her friend's reckless driving

She thought it would be fun when Lydia and Kira had asked her to hop on the train with Malia but once she stepped into her brand new car she had instantly regretted it. This was a rare time where she'd rather be with her brother and best friend - if it meant not dying because, to be frank, she would love to live as long as she can. She wouldn't want to die in response to something supernatural but more like death by mishap while skydiving or bungee jumping.

"Okay, hands on the wheel at ten and two," the kitsune conveyed.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three," Lydia corrected as she played with her strawberry blonde hair, "At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

Ronnie high-fived her, "that's my girl."

Malia raised her eyebrows, not sure whether to believe her or not. Ronnie was hoping she will seeing as how she is the smartest girl from the four and you don't need to see her test scores to know that.

"Mine would heal," Malia argued, shaking her head at the strawberry blonde.

"Save your strength," Lydia raised her eyebrows, turning to the girl, "and try not to destroy your beautiful new car."

Ronnie reached forward, grabbing the were coyote's forearms and placing them in the position Lydia had suggested. Malia looked at her, receiving a smile in return, "Nine and three, Malia. You can heal but we can't."

She sat back down in her seat looking out the window at the bare streets of Beacon Hills. It was safer for people not to be around the unlicensed girl whilst she was driving but it was sure as hell not safe for the other three which had Ronnie wondering why she agreed to come on the wonderful car ride with Malia.

She was startled when she began noticing the moving objects outside the window, that's how she knew Malia had finally began driving.

"Alright, just ease into it."

Ronnie held on tight to the door and seat, prepared for the worst of Malia's driving. Much to her surprise, Malia had started off great at it, slowly driving with ease.

Kira slightly raised her hands as a small - and nervous might Ronnie add - grin appeared on her face, "Good, good, okay. There you go."

The driver sighed in exasperation, "Please, shut up."

"No problem," she let her hands fall to her lap with a slap, "I'm shutting up."

Ronnie snorted at her friend's lame response. She thought the bonding time they had together would've taught her a few things by now.

Ronnie held on tighter when she felt the car moving faster than before, "Wow, slow down there, Speedy Gonzalez. I'm not trying to die anytime soon."