ELEVEN

The McCall's next day consisted of school, Mrs

The McCall's next day consisted of school, Mrs.Finch's AP biology class, and a massive hangover, in which she hadn't thought of when she drank the whole bottle of alcohol - though she could cope with it rather well - after she was left alone in the utter darkness to think about the not so stress free time her and her friends were having.

She looked up at the blackboard, copying down the necessary information to aid her, which was everything the adult was writing down. She even copied the drawings of the DNA structures, which came out pretty good if she says so herself. Art was one thing she didn't fuss over since she was very good at it, though her brother wasn't.

The biology teacher set down the chalk, the audible sound of the clink was heard throughout the class, causing the students to look up as she turned to face the class.

"If 99.9% of our DNA sequence is the same as other humans," Mrs.Finch strolled to the front of the class, her heels clicking on the floor with every step she took,"What could account for the missing point one difference?"

Ronnie pretended as though she was taking notes, a trick she knew every student used to get out of answering question they didn't have the answer to, except Ronnie knew the answer.

"Theo?"

The omega looked up, obviously not expecting to be chosen. But for someone who had looked confused, his sudden answer said otherwise,"Nucleotides."

"That's right," Mrs.Finch confirmed from her position in front of Scott and Kira.

Meanwhile, Ronnie was over thinking again the information she took in the previous night,after coming home, of course. Her twin had explained to her about the theories - more like facts, because in their world anything is possible - he, Kira, and Deaton had concluded to just hours before she cane home. She thought she's experienced everything, ranging from monstrous alphas to a list of supernaturals to assassinate in exchange for a couple millions - or more than a couple, but now she's told there are people who are practically making the supernatural - many types in one, might she add - it didn't make sense.

Ronnie raised her hand, this being an opportunity - she couldn't ask Deaton, the sole reason being that he was out of town - for her to ask one question she has been asking herself since the night before, without raising suspicions to the teacher. Unlike the rest, Ronnie didn't wait a second before asking her biology teacher what she was itching to ask,"Can there be more than one species in the same DNA?"

The teacher had been caught by surprise. Sure, Ronnie was a great student on paper, but when it's to the point of participation, she was at the bottom, though, nonetheless, she answered,"No, but there can be multiple sets of DNA in the same individual."

"We call that a chimera," she walked towards the middle, transitioning into yet another question,"Anyone know where that term comes from?"

She looked over the other side of the room, looking for a potential victim to target, at least that's what Ronnie likes to think. She pointed at one of the students, who courageously raised their hand, "Sydney."