Date night

Later that night(from last chap):
I am laying down in my bed, about to text Jacob.
Me: hey wanna come over😏
Jacob: Duh😏
Me: We need to do something fun
Jacob: yess I'll think of something to do with bae😏❤️
Me: okkkk Jacob😘

*ding dong*
I walk downstairs, knowing the person at the door is Jacob. I open it to see him. "Hey babe!" I say while hugging him tightly. "I can see you must have missed me." He says. "Yeah. A lot!" I reply. I never had a chance to look at his outfit though. He was wearing a baby blue long sleeve polo with khakis. "Well you look fancy today😏" I say trying to be romantic😂. "I might have gotten us a reservation to one of the fanciest restaurants in the city.." He says while smirking. "No way! How?" I ask. "Let's just say that I like to save up money to do thing special.. With you of course❤️" he replied. "Aww Jacob you're so sweet!😭😍" I say while giving him a kiss. "Go get ready and I'll post a vine or something" "ok."

I walk up the stairs to get ready like Jacob asked. I have a hard time deciding what to wear. I mean I want to look fancy for this restaurant thing. Ooh! I have just the thing. I decide to wear a dress that has black at the top and a mint green bottom part.(in picture above)It was actually really cute. I straighten my hair and leave it down.

Now what shoes do I wear? I knew that converse went with everything, so why not be classy? Plus, my converse are the color of my dress. I just a had to wear them. Next, I put some accessories on. My earrings are turquoise and then they have mini diamonds around the center. Then my necklace is a gold heart, just trying to keep it simple. I'm ready!

When I walk downstairs, Jacob is on his phone while laying in the couch. Like always. I guess he hears me walking towards him, so he looks back at me while sitting up. "Wow.. You look.. amazing😍😍👏🏼" He says. "You too😍" I say while trying to keep my cool, because my outfit is on fleek today. "Let's go in the c-aaar-limo I mean!" He says. Haha😂😂 he cracks me up. Wait what? "Did you say limo?" I ask. "I sure did!" He replies.

"Hello. You must be Sadie!" A familiar voice says while I get inside the huge but cool looking limo. I look up to see who it is. I look over to Jacob. I'm speechless. It's Cameron freaking Dallas!! "Wha-bu-but-how-howwww?" I couldn't speak properly. "I already told you. I save up my money!" Jacob says. This was amazing. First he gets me reservations to the fanciest restaurant in town, then he gets me a limo, and the driver is my favorite actor/person alive?! I knew Jacob was the one. He will always be. I feel like he is the only one who truly loves me. No one has ever done this to me.. like ever!

When we get to the restaurant, it's beautiful. The funny thing is that we are the youngest people there😂😂. Jacob opens the door for me. After that, Cameron comes and hugs me. At this point I'm literally crying because he is my idol😭❤️. "You don't have to cry!!" He says. When we pull out of the hug, I see that my tears were on his coat. "I'm soooo sorry! You must hate me now!" I say. "It's ok it's normal!" He says while smiling. I'm glad.

"You ok?" Jacob asks. "Yeah. Let's go eat😋" I say. When we get inside, there are so many people there. But it's so fancy. There are chandeliers, candles, love seats, and other pretty decor. "Hello, what are your names so that I can check the reservation list?" The waitress says. "Sadie and Jacob" I say.

"Alright follow me!" She says kindly. When she gets to our seats, it's a love seat. Of course. Jacob and I sit down, vertically from each other. "Pop quiz: what is my favorite drink to get at a restaurant?" I ask Jacob. "Umm.. Oh I know! Sweet tea!" He replies. "Yep" I say. "And what's mine?" He asks me. "Simple. Dr. Pepper!" I say. "Yep you got it!" He says. "Haha we know each other so well!" I say. "I guess so" he says.

Then the waiter comes. "What drink can I get for you two?" She asks. "Dr. Pepper for me, and Sweet tea for her😏" Jacob says. "Alright. That will be out right away!" The waiter says.

When the food comes around, it looks so good. Jacob and I were sharing a huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs. "You know that we can reenact Lady and The Tramp right?" I say. "Yep. That's why I wanted to get it." Jacob said. We start eating it, and the noodles are actually pretty long. As expected, Jacob and I have the same strand. We keep sucking it into our mouths until it separates. "This is fun😂😂" he says. "Yeah😂" I say back. After we are done, we call the limo. When it comes, guess who is the driver again? Cameron Dallas!

When I get home, Jacob walks me to the front porch. Cameron drives away. Burr. There is a sudden chill in the air. "You cold?" Jacob says. "Yeah" I say. He hands me his sweatshirt that he must have left here the other day. It smells just like him, and was sooo warm😍😍.

"Hey Jacob. I just wanted to thank you for the best night of my life. I actually can't thank you enough. It was perfect, and couldn't have been any better. I'm so glad that I first saw you at Chipotle, because without you, I don't know what would happen. You changed my life in the best way ever, and I love you so much!!❤️" I say while tearing up. "Sadie, I love you too. And I know how this night can get better!" He says. "How?" He leans in and we have the best kiss that we have ever had. It lasted pretty long. But, eventually we had to stop to breathe. "That just made it ten times better😩😍" I say. "Good. Goodnight Sadie!😘😘" he says. We hug. For a long time. It was practically the best feeling ever. And this night was a memory that I will never forget. Ever.

And that is the end of the story..

Just kidding. But it's a good ending tho😏. Long chapter like you people asked. 💜Hope it was good. And btw that kiss was me trying to be PG-13😂😂. I can't have it too inappropriate so don't worry😂. Goodnight babes💕