Birthday

Jacob's POV:
So I'm at Forever 21 helping Sadie pick out some clothes, and I have to admit that there are some sexy clothes here. Not for me of course😂. "Does his look good on me?" Sadie says while opening the dress room door. She was wearing a white sun dress with a really pretty floral pattern. Damn..😍 "You.. You look over the top gorgeous!" I say. "Thanks!" She comes over and kisses me.

When we get out of the store, we decide to go to the food court. Since we've never been here we don't know what restaurants they have. I look up and look at Sadie. "CHIPOTLE!" We both say in unison. Then we laugh. I grab her hand, and run over to Chipotle. When we get our tray, we sit down at a booth across from each other. "Hey there is a dance at the beach tonight. Want to go with me?" I asked. "Jacob I'd love to!" She said excitingly. "Yay it will be so fun!" I say while throwing my garbage away.

We then take a cab to the hotel. When we get there, we are both exhausted so we lay down.
Sadie's POV:
As we laid down, I remembered about that gift I had for Jacob. But when was his birthday? Jacob is not one to brag, so it could be any day. He was in a extra happy mood today, so his birthday must be today. But I'm not sure, so I look on social media to see if his fans said anything about it. I look in his VMs(we have each other's account password😏). I open up the first one, and what do ya know? It says, Happy Birthday Jacob ily!😍😘. So it is. I look over to Jacob, and he looks back at me. "So when were you going to tell me that it's your birthday?" I ask. "I don't know. You know I don't brag. But how did you know?" He said back. "I might have checked Vine." "Oh well yeah it is." He says.

I walk over to my suitcase, and grabbed the present. I then hand it to Jacob. "What's this?" He says. "Just a little gift for you.." I say back. He smirks at me and opens it. When he sees it, he hugs me really tight. "Thanks Sadie, you're the best girlfriend ever!" He said. "No problem babe. And I know😏😂" I said back. As soon as he put the sweatshirt on, I knew it would become warm and cozy, and it would smell just like him😍. He lays down and puts his arm around me, and we close our eyes to sleep. *they will wake up later it's not night time

Hey! SO sorry for being inactive😁 I've been so busy you don't even know! But I'm back😌 hope you like this chapter! And yes, it's short but I will have the next chapter about that dance at the beach up later! So be ready!😏 Thanks for being patient💘💘 -Isabella