Arrival

"Plane number 3252 to Maui. I repeat Plane number 3252 to Maui is getting ready to take off soon!"

Jacob's POV:
I hear the lady on the speaker while I am watching Sadie sleep. And no, I'm not a stalker, it's just she's so adorable. I tap her shoulder. "Sadie! Plane!" I say. "What? Huh?" She says while waking up. I take her hand, and we head over to the airplane. When we get inside, we pick two seats right in the middle. Sadie takes the window seat, I take the other. As we sit down, the plane instantly takes off. "It's beautiful!" Sadie says. "You know you are much prettier!" I say. "You have a tendency to say that a lot." She replies. "I know, but I can't help it! I mean look at you!" I say. "Thanks Jacob. You're the sweetest guy I ever met." She said, in the most cute voice ever. "And you're the sweetest girl I ever met!" I reply. She then smiles and puts her head on my shoulder, while she watches Pinocchio in the mini TV in front of us. We both fall asleep, safely beside each other.

"Attention all plane riders, we have about thirty to forty minutes left until we arrive to Maui!" I then see Sadie look over at me and smile. "Oh I forgot to show you something!" I say. I pull out my phone, and show her pictures of the beach, and the hotel we are staying at. "Omg Jacob! This must have cost so much!" She says. "Yeah.. Maybe but it's worth it because it was spent on you!" I look over at her, and she is blushing.

A couple minutes later, we land. In the airport, it's really crowded. But then I see my Aunt waving at me. She was here because my mom told her to watch over us because she didn't want us two across the world unsupervised. And my aunt lives in Maui. Sadie and I walk over to her. "Hi Jacob! I missed you so much!" She says while hugging me. "Missed you too, auntie!" I say back. "And you must be Sadie!" She looks over at her and smiles. "Yep that's me" she replied. "Ok well now that you are here, let's go outside. And there might be a surprise for you guys out there!" She says. Sadie and I look over at each other.

When we walk outside, I see a black limo! "NO WAY!" Sadie says. "Yes way!" My aunt replies. We get in, and there was music, food, leather seats, and it was so awesome!! We arrive at the hotel minutes later. When we get out, it looks even better in person!

Yo! Sorry for the shortest chapter Eva!😬but I have pounds of homework, and don't have much time to write. But thanks for reading😊💘