Depression

**next day
Sadie's POV:
I wake up to the sound of my phone. It didn't just ring once. Or twice. But three times! I see who it is, and it's Jacob. I don't want him to explain I mean what he did is settled. I can't be with him if every week or so we break up. I need him to be my boyfriend for a long time. Hopefully forever. But I have no idea how that is going to happen! I still read the texts.

Jacob😡😭: look Sadie
Jacob😡😭: I'm really sorry that I let you down
Jacob😡😭: I swear it was a mistake just let me explain!

Me: WHY? I gave you another chance and you blew it! I'm done Jacob!
Jacob😡😭: but Sadie... I love you! I can't loose you😭😔
Me: maybe you should think about what you do before you do it!
Jacob😡😭: it all happened too quickly, I had no time to think!
Me: I really don't care anymore just leave me alone! I feel like I am a worthless person with no one to talk to. My boyfriend cheats on me with my best friend, and now I have no one!
Jacob😡😭: even if we are fighting, you will always have me! I will always support you in every way! I'm sorry babe😔
Me: that makes me feel better but u still can't apologize to me because u won't accept it! I can't a boyfriend who does this!!
Jacob😡😭: Fine! Bye😭😭😭
Me: bye 😡

What a conversation! He is trying to get me back but that cannot happen! Tears start rolling down my face. I miss him, but he did that to me! How could he?? I feel so depressed, so lonely, like no one in this world could give a crap about me. They all abandoned me! Then I remembered Arrow! Maybe he is the only one who can care about now.

Me: Come over in 30?
Arrow: sure!

At least he isn't busy! That makes me feel better. But not really! I have so much stress, and so many things going through my mind! Maybe I should just get ready. I go in the bathroom and get my mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I then apply them, after wiping my my tears away. Ok! I look SOO much better!

Ding dong

I walk downstairs, open the door, to see Macy? What the hell was she doing here? "Go away!" I yell, not ever wanting to see her face again! "Just listen to me!" She yelled back. "Why should I when you kissed Jacob? It doesn't need explaining!" I got really mad. "You don't even know the story! Just f***ing listen to me ok?" She said. "No! Leave now before I call the cops!" "Not if I take your phone!"

She took my phone and threw it to the ground, as I watched it shatter into a million pieces. I then didn't know what to do at this point, so I grabbed her wrist, and twisted it really hard. Then I punched her in the face. "I didn't know that this was going to get physical! But ok!" She yelled right in my face!

"WHOAH. Sadie are you guys fighting? What's going on?" Arrow yelled. As Macy turned around, she accidentally punched me super hard in the face, before I blacked out.

Heyy! Another cliff hanger I know! I suck! But will be trying to update everyday around this time. ~Isabella🌸