Sleepover Part 1

Sadie's POV:
After Jacob texted me that I should be at his house by 8, I decided to get ready considering it was 6:45. I walk to the bathroom, and take a shower. When I get out I wear a black tank top with shorts. Then I top it off with a sweatshirt that said YOLO. I pack some sweatpants and a comfortable white tee shirt to go with. All ready. By the time I walk out of the bathroom, it is only 7:30, so I go on vine and search Jacob Sartorius to see if he had one. He did, with A LOT of followers! I checked his most recent vine, which was him holding a watermelon and it was so funny! I didn't know he was that hilarious!! I then see the time, and it's 7:55, so I decide to head to Jacob's so I won't be late.

I knock on the door and there he is. Wow. He looks so frickin hot! "Come inside!" He says while smiling. I then step inside his incredibly huge house. I start to look stupid while looking around too much, so then I turn to face Jacob. "Satisfied?" He says. "Uh.. Sorry! yeah let's go upstairs!" I say back. We walk up his wooden stairs, and I see his room. There are others in it, and they all wave at me. It's like they knew who I was. So weird. "This is Macy, arrow, and Joseph!" Jacob says. "Oh cool. Nice to meet y'all!" I say to them. "So what shall we do first?" Macy says.

"I was thinking we could go swimming!" Jacob says. "Ok great! But I don't have a bathing suit." I say. "Go borrow one of Caroline's then." Jacob says while pointing to her room. I went inside her room and looked in the drawer. I picked out this super cute bathing suit, and went inside her bathroom to change.(Caroline is Jacob's sister).

After I get everything on, I realize the top needed a tie in the back, but my arms were too short to reach. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I heard a knock. I assumed it was Jacob, so I said come in. He looked at me in an almost embarrassed way, because my top wasn't tied. He almost ran out, but before he could, I said, "Jacob it's ok. I was going to ask if you could tie this for me because I can't reach it with my short arms!" "Oh ok!" He replied. He then walked over to me, and started to tie it. I felt sparks going all around me.

"And.. Done!" Jacob says. "Thank you" I say, while staring into his eyes. He stares back into mine, and we both lean in. But, before we could do anything, Macy and Arrow come in. "Let's go already!" They yell. "Ok fine!" I say.

Pool:
"Ok, so I think we should all jump in at the deep end!" I say. "Yeah totally!" Macy says. We all line up, and I count down. "3..2..1!" I say. I jumped, but got pushed in by someone instead. I look around and see Jacob and Joseph snickering while looking at us. "I'm gonna get you back Jacob!" I said, with very serious but playful eyes. He then gets out, and looks at me like he wants me to do the same. I hop on the ladder, And get out. Before I can even walk over, I feel hands that are about to push me. So, I end up turning around to see Jacob. I take his arm,  put him beside me, and push him in. "Ahh!" He yells. "Haha told you I would get ya back!" I laughed.

For the next two hours we just pushed each other in the pool, not stopping, as if it never got boring. Then, the whole group decides to jump in together again. Then I hear Jacob scream a little, then a splash. Uh oh. I feel a push, and when I land, I am centimeters away from Jacob. I look at his eyes, and he leans in. We kiss for a good 2 seconds, then he pulled out. We both looked at each other, and then decided to go inside to get dried off.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter but I thought you guys were really anxious to see more so here you go! Made it super long for y'all too! If any mistakes, srry I was typing fast! By the way, I will make a part 2 of this chapter and post it sometime tomorrow! Be ready!!💘💘💘