Coming home

Sadie's POV: (on the plane)
I wake up to the sound of Jacob snoring. Why does he have to be so adorable?😩 He then wakes up because one of the workers comes with a tray of food. It was a platter of fried chicken, waffles, and Texas toast bread. Mmmm😋 Jacob and I look at each other like we were the hungriest people ever😂 after she puts the plate down, she says, "wouldn't you two make the cutest couple!" "Um we are already dating ma'am." Jacob says while we both blush. "Well isn't that romantic!" She says while walking away. Jacob and I look at each other and laugh. "Well that was awkward😂" I say. "Yeah Ikr!" He says back. A few minutes later the plane lands.

Airport: Sadie's POV:
So we get our luggage and I see my mom and dad with Jacob's parents there too. I run up to my parents and give them a huge hug. "Honey we missed you so much. And we haven't seen you ever since the memory loss. Do you remember anything?" My mom said. "I missed you too. And I think I remember mostly everything that happened. Jacob filled in some blank spots but everything else is clear to me." I say. "Ok sweetie we're glad. Let's get home so you can rest." My dad said. I hug Jacob and his parents and we head home.

Home:
When I get into my room, it feels weird. I don't even remember the last time I was there. All of a sudden these memories with Jacob come up. Watching movies, joking around, sleeping, and so much more. It's a really good feeling. I feel super tired, so I take a nap.

Jacob's POV:
Even though the last time I saw her was like 2 hours ago, I miss Sadie like crazy. I wonder what she's doing. I text her to ask what she wants to do.
Jacob: hey bby want to go do something?💙
She takes like 10 minutes to respond but I guess she was sleeping or something.
Sadie: I just woke up but I'll get
ready. Want to go to the park?
Jacob: yea ok be there in 20
Sadie: see you later Jacob❤️
Jacob: bye ily😘
Sadie: ily2💕

Sadie's POV:
I just woke up and my hair is cra cra. So, I brush it out and flat iron it. I look much better now. When I go downstairs Mason is there watching tv. "Hey Mason"
Mason: hey Sadie I missed you
Sadie: Yeah me too
We hugged*
Mason: what are you doing today?
Sadie: going to the park with Jacob
Mason: but you were just on a 3 day trip with him😂
Sadie: and?..
Mason: and you are seeing him again.. Wow
Sadie: you have a problem with that?
Mason: you know what? Never mind just go
Sadie: Mason what's wrong? You seem to have an attitude
Mason: it's just... I.. Um.. I really miss you.. Like a lot, and I want to spend time with you because I haven't seen you in forever.. That's important for siblings, right?
Sadie: aw Mason I miss you too I'll text Jacob to come later instead of now
Mason: can we watch a movie?
Sadie: of course
Mason: how about a funny movie?
Sadie: minions?
Mason: ok!

Watching the movie:
It was really good to finally spend quality time with Mason again. I mean he was my brother, and I haven't seen him in like forever. The movie is so funny so far. Just out of nowhere Mason looks me and he starts laughing. "Hey!" I say really annoyed. "Hey." He says normally. "Don't play that!" "I don't know what you're taking about!" He says. Then we just start cracking up. Soon, the movie ends. It was good time.
Sorry the chapter is late, but my weekend was too busy to write. Luckily I don't have homework tomorrow, so I will be writing a new chapter early!! And if you didn't know I will now be updating on weekends with long chapters because you ppl asked! If you want any hints for the next chapter, then I'll give some away just comment below⬇️⬇️⬇️ -Isabella💕