Airport✈️

At the airport next morning:
Jacob's POV
"Lemme get a picture of you two cuties!" My aunt said as we got to the airport. "Aunt Aliceeee.. please don't!" She is really embarrassing. I put my arm around Sadie's neck and we both looked up at my Aunt's camera. "Smile you two!" We smiled. After she took the picture, she went inside the airport with us.

"Guys this trip was really fun. I loved spending time with my favorite nephew and his girlfriend! Get home safe!!" She said. She lets open her arms and we both go in to hug her. "Bye!" We both said. We went to sit down on the chairs.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Sadie. "I could really go for some food right now!" She said. "Yeah me too. I'm so hungry. Let's go to Dippin' Dots." I said. "Hello welcome to Dippin' Dots" The lady said as we entered. "Omg I have the funniest idea!" I told Sadie. "What is it?" She asked. "You'll have to find out yourself!" I told her. I walked up to the line, and one worker said, "what kind of ice cream do you want sweetie?" "Chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch please!" I said like a crazy person really fast. (Just like the vine lol) She gave me a dirty look. "I don't think we have that flavor.. Lemme go check!" She said really fast. Sadie and I started cracking up to the point where we could barely breathe. "Please tell me you got that on video!" I told Sadie. "Of course I did!" She laughed. I posted a vine of it and surprisingly there was no hate! I was so surprised.

We went up to order our actual ice cream. After that, we went to sit down. "Flight 556 to Reston, VA is about take off" I hear. Sadie and I run to the plane so that we don't miss it. We actually got there just at the right time. Sadie rested her shoulder on mine, and we zoned out.
Short chapter I know. Sorry for not updating yesterday but I had and still have a huge essay and project due tomorrow so I wanted to write a short chapter for you guys. Hope you like! 💕I have question.. Do you want me to update short chapters like this every two/three days OR do you want me to update on the weekends with longer chapters? Byee✌️💖