Waking up

Beep, beep, beep is all I hear. I can't see anything but pitch black, as if I had my eyes closed. I then try to open them, but it hurts too much. "Is she going to be okay?" I hear a very familiar voice. "Yes, she should wake up soon, but she will have a few days of memory loss." I hear another voice say. Who are these people?

I finally have enough strength to open up my eyes. Then, I see a boy. He looks at me with a smile, and tops it off with a wink. Wow, he is soo cute.😍His brown, hazel eyes were quite beautiful. His wink was adorable. And his smile was to die for. But who was this cutie?(1st chapter quote)

"who are you?" I ask. "Jacob. Jacob sartorius." He replied. "And mine is..." I didn't remember. "It's Sadie!" Wait what? He knows my name? That's crazy! I must be an important person. "Hey want to come to my house later to hang out? There will be other people there so you won't be alone. Don't worry." He said.

Omg, he invited me to his house! "Yeah!" I reply. "Cool. I'll text the time to you later." He said. "Ok!" Woah. He has my number too? How on earth did this happen? At least I will get to know him because he seems really cool.

Heyy y'all! Sorry for the short chapter, I don't have much time to write, because of school, but I'll try to make chapters as long as I can. Also, things that happened in the first couple of chapters will be happening in the next ones as Sadie gets her memory back. Tomorrow is Saturday, so that means I have more time! Hope you liked it! ~Isabella💖