The breakup

After I saw what I saw, I have had enough. I slammed the door, and headed to my locker. I started ripping the pictures of Jacob and I in my locker.

Jacob came and said, "it's not at all what it looks like!"
Sadie: there is no other explanation. I saw what I saw and we are done!
Jacob: Sadie no! Please don't do this to me! I need you.
Sadie: no, I don't give a crap anymore, just leave me alone, ok?
Jacob: but I need you! Babe, just let me explain!
Sadie: no! Enough said!

I get home, and I am super mad but I felt a bit of me was alone. I no longer had who I thought was the love of my life. He cheated on me! What the crap is wrong with him?

*beep
Jacob😡😤: Sadie, please
Jacob😡😤: give me a chance to explain!
Jacob😡😤: are you just going to ignore me? 😥😭
Sadie💔: leave me alone Jacob
Jacob😡😤: I'm not giving up until you know the truth!

*ding dong
The doorbell rang but I didn't hear it.

Jacob's POV:
Someone answers the door. It wasn't Sadie. "Jacob! What're you doing here?" Mason said. "Where is Sadie, we need to talk. "Upstairs in her room, I hope everything's ok with you two!" Mason said. I go upstairs, into her room.

Sadie: what the... Why are YOU here?!😡
Jacob: because you need to know the truth
Sadie: fine, just go on with it!!
Jacob: ok so turns out, when Lexi found out I had a girlfriend, she got upset. I found her in the closet, and I was trying to cheer her up, because well I don't like seeing my fans sad. I guess she knew you were coming, so she all of a sudden started kissing me, and I pulled back, but she was too strong. She was trying to break us up, so that she could have me to herself. What you saw wasn't what you thought it was!
Sadie: you know what, I don't give a crap. I know you are lying to get me back. Just stop. Go away.

Jacob ran off, crying

Sadies POV:
Crap, what did I just do? I meant to forgive him! Not storm him off! I started crying, while panicking. Did I just push him away?😭 No, this can't happen!

I run downstairs and open the door. Jacob is crying, walking real slowly. "JACOB WAIT!" I yelled. "Come here. I'm so sorry. I love you, and I can't loose you, ever. You are my world, and if that world is gone, I might just blow up with it!" I shouted. He ran to me, and gave me a huge hug. We then went to a bench, and Jacob wiped the tears off of me, and I did the same to him.

Jacob: I thought I for sure lost you there, Sadie. You had me almost want to kill myself!😭
Sadie: I'm more sorry than I ever will be to anyone. My anger side got to me, and my love side failed. It all came out, and I couldn't stop it!😭
Jacob: well now we are back, and that is all that matters to me. I don't want to loose you again.
Sadie: me neither! I care so much about you, you don't even know!

Jacob hugs me for a long time. That minute was long enough for me to think. I could never loose him. Why did I do that? We then got out of the hug and kissed for about 5 seconds.

Jacob: you're not leaving my side
Sadie: I'm not going anywhere!
That night he slept in my bed once again. He helps me fall asleep with his warm body, and that comfortable chest. I'm glad to have him.