26: Death

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

Naruto's blonde locks swayed in the wind as he stared at the black dragon who had started this war. Suddenly, he launched himself at the dragon with surprising speeds and punched the black dragon, sending him flying. The dragon roared as he regained his footing, but something was of and Naruto knew it.

'Acnologia would be putting up more of a better fight by now. Why isn't he? Was his magic drained? Whats happening?' Naruto thought in confusion.

He quickly got into a taijutsu stance as Acnologia flew towards him, planning on killing him with his teeth. Sadly, he did not know much about senjutsu, as Naruto smashed his teeth before kicking him with so much force, it sent Acnologia skyrocketing.

He watched as the dragon slowly fell to the ground with a large "thud" as the other dragons watched on speechless. The alliance cheered but Naruto frowned.

"Kurama...what's wrong with Acnologi-"

Suddenly a scream pierced the air from one of the female mages as Naruto turned around. A katana was aimed for his heart and there was nothing he could do to stop its direction.

He was too slow.

Blood splattered the floor.

Naruto's eyes widened in shock.

The soldiers near him yelled in fear.

There in front of him, was his father taking the blade for him.

"N-Naruto" Minato whispered before the blade was pulled out of his chest, dropping him to the floor.

Naruto fell to his knees, his pupils dilating in fear, fear that his father would die or is already dead.

"N-no..." He whispered. "W-why? Why would you do this for me?"

There was no response, because his father was already dead. The only noise was the wind and the chuckling of the one who had killed him. "He he. Too bad the fool took the blade for you" The man chuckled. "Oh well, at least it was one of the strong ones I killed"

The alliance was quiet. No one dared to move.

Naruto looked up and glared at the killer. He had a strange mask that was white with a sharingan eye and a rinnegan eye. He had a war fan on his back and the power that was radiating off him could compare to even Naruto's.

"Y-you fucker!" Naruto spat out. "Why would you do this!"

"He he. Your foolish mind could never comprehend why I did the action I did. You have no idea how much pain he had caused me. He never saved me! He left me to die! Below the rocks, not even my teammates would save me!"

"Are you insane!" Naruto yelled. "Maybe it was because they didn't want to hear your insane voice!"

Suddenly the man was still. Then he started to giggle. The giggle turned into laughter. It died down as the man calmed himself down. "Maybe I am insane, but at least I know that this world is wrong! It's cruel! That's why I want you to join me. Join me on my quest and I will help you create a new one!"

Naruto was silent. Suddenly bitter chuckling rang out from his mouth. "You really expect me to join you? After what you've done?" He stopped, his hair shadowing his face. "AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU EXPECT ME TO JOIN YOU?! YOU KILLED MY FATHER, MY COMRADES, STARTED A WAR, AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME TO JOIN YOU?!! YOUR SICK!"

Golden chakra started to envelope him, but this time it was different. The tailed beasts weren't needed for this stage, as it was his ultimate form. Ashura's senjutsu mode. The ground beneath him cracked as the pressure increased to extents where even the S ranks had trouble breathing.