25: The start of the war

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

Naruto waited underground with nearly two hundred thousand A-S rank shinobi and mages. Apparently, they didn't need to bait Acnologia here. Someone already caught his attention, and Naruto knew who it was.

*Flashback*

Naruto jumped onto a branch as he followed the strange man with black hair who seemed give an aura of...evilness. Or maybe it was that he could not control his power.

"I know you are there" Zeref turned around and stared at the blonde shinobi with a glint of red in his eyes. He launched himself at Naruto but was immediately stopped as nine golden, chakra arms restrained him.

"I saw you when you woke up. Why the hell did you say 'Acnologia'? Did you...summon him?"

"Hehe" Zeref laughed. "You puny mortals, will never know a thing! This world will-"

Slam!

Zeref was sent flying and smashed into a boulder, breaking it into thousands of pieces.

"This world will what?" Naruto growled as he slowly walked over to the groaning Zeref. "Die? Be destroyed? Whatever you will do, I'll be there to stop you. And if I'm not, then Fairy Tail will!"

Zeref's eyes widened a little as the red glint disappeared. "Natsu..." He breathed before disappearing.

"Bitch!" Naruto screamed. "I wasn't done kicking your dumbass!"

-------

Naruto walked around as his clones scouted the area. So far, none of them has found the dark wizard, and they looked everywhere...at least that was what he thought.

*flashback end*

He had told the kage's about Zeref. Now all they needed to do, was wait for him and his army.

"Yo, Naruto! It's been a long time!"

Naruto turned around and looked at the man before grinning and hugging him. "Hey Laxus! I can't believe that you would actually join this alliance thing!"

"Why not? Can't I have a little fun?"

The two let go of each other and stared at the massive army that stood next to them.

"So you're the commander or something?" Laxus asked.

"Yup, and you're gonna have to follow each and every one of my commands, private!"

"Shut it"

Suddenly a large roar was heard as rocks fell from above. Jutsu's and spells were heard as screams of pain came from the distraction force above.