06: The Master

Naruto stopped abruptly before smiling under his mask. 

"I have to warn you, its gonna be hard"

"I don't care! Please, take me as your student!"

Naruto chuckled, "Ok. It will be hard, but if you want to do this so badly then you can. Meet me out here at twelve o'clock midnight" he said before vanishing into thin air.

---------

Sasuke walked to the forest where he found Naruto standing there. 

"Good, you stayed awake" Naruto said, "Now. Let our training begin!"

Sakura and Nami stared at the two boys who were sparring. The two girls were tired and they had no idea how those two boys could stay awake. 

Suddenly Sasuke was on the ground with a kunai on his throat. 

"Your better than most at taijutsu. Now show me all your ninjutsu and genjutsu if you have any"

Soon the forest was lit with fire that was soon put out by Naruto. 

"You are very good at fire jutsus. Good!" Naruto praised.

Sasuke felt happy that someone like him had praised him. Its not everyday that a very powerful shinobi praises you like that. 

"Now, before we can go on to the next jutsus, I need you to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu" Naruto said.

"Why do I need to learn that?"

"Because, if we work on something with the shadow clones, those memories will pass on to yours which will make training a lot more faster" 

Sasuke nodded, understanding his logic. 

"Now. Look at this scroll and learn it from here. Once you are done, I will teach you personally" Naruto said, tossing a scroll. 

He caught it and looked at it before getting to work. 

"Whats the point of asking him for training when he's not gonna teach him personally?" Nami hissed.

Sakura shrugged, "I don't know. As long as Sasuke gets what he wants, then I'm fine. I'm going to sleep now. See you in the morning!" 

Nami watched Sasuke train before walking off to her room. 

----------

BOOM!

"What the hell?" Nami asked as she jumped out of bed.

"Rasengan!" Sasuke yelled as he slammed the blue ball into a boulder, completely smashing it to pieces.

"What's going on?!" Kakashi asked, concerned as he ran outside to check out what had happened. 

"Nothing Kakashi! Or...well...everything! I just found out that your student here is a prodigy! I mean, he finished the first two steps of the Rasengan in one night!" Naruto said, waving his hands excitedly. 

Kakashi's eye widened. 'How does Naruto know the Rasengan?' He thought. 

"The Rasengan? What a stupid name!" Nami scoffed. 

"Its the one made by your father idiot" Naruto said, "Whats up with your attitude by the way?"

"Shut it" Nami muttered. 

"I think shes on her period" Naruto muttered to Sasuke who smirked.

Unfortunately for them, Nami heard them.

 "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" Nami screamed as she punched both Naruto and Sasuke into the sky. 

------------