17:The Final Exams

"Okay! Some last minute training guys!" 

Nami and Sasuke stopped their warmup which consisted of 200 pushups, 100 punches against stone, 100 kicks against stone, 100 laps around Magnolia, 200 situps, etc. Most would not call it a warmup, but hell. Then again, these shinobi weren't close to normal. 

Naruto had recently dropped off Nagato and Itachi to the guild and was now training his students for a few more minutes until the third exam.

"Get prepared for sparring...and...now!"

Sasuke and Nami charged at the waiting sensei before starting to do a collaboration jutsu.

"Collaboration: Wind Fire Dragons!"

Sasuke spat out two fire dragons while Nami did the same except with wind. The wind enlarged the fire as it headed toward Naruto.

"Water Style: Ultimate Dragons!" Naruto roared

Several large dragons, twice the size of the dragons that Sasuke and Nami made came roaring towards Sasuke and Nami, destroying their dragons. Just as it was about to hit them, they dissapeared only to reappear behind a few trees.

Suddenly Naruto burst through the tree trunk and slammed into both of them before holding a knife to their throats.

"You both forgot that I can sense you easily" He said, smiling. "I win!"

Sasuke and Nami grumbled before getting up.

"Start gathering chakra a bit before we'll go. I'm planning to come in with an awesome entrance!" Naruto said.

They sat down before starting to meditate while Naruto started to get ready for the entrance.

"Fire bomb? Check. Leaves? Check. What else would be essential?" Naruto asked himself.

"Maybe shutting up so we could concentrate?" Nami asked, shooting an annoyed glance at Naruto.

"Stupid sisters" Naruto muttered.

"See, he likes me better!" 

"Urusai!"

------------

"Okay! Three. Two. One!"

They appeared in the middle of the stadium as a large explosion of fire appeared. Leaves fell to the side as the fire dissapeared, revealing the three shinobi standing back to back.

"Were we too late?" Naruto asked coolly, his hair swaying from the wind that had mysteriously appeared.

"Tch, as if" Sasuke added, quietly.

Nami grinned as she crossed her arms.

People stared at the trio who had just appeared out of no where in awe. Some stared at Naruto in confusion as he had his mask off this time. Suddenly one started clapping. That one turned into two and then four. The entire stadium clapped as the three walked up the stairs to the balcony for the participants. 

"That was badass, right?" Naruto asked, jabbing his elbow into Sasuke's ribs.

"Yeah, yeah, just stop ramming my ribs!"

"Kakashi, you don't have four students right?" Kurenai asked.

He nodded, his eyes never leaving the orange, perverted book that he always read.

"Then, who's that blonde haired person?"

"He is the 7 million bounty, Fire Shadow. Don't know how he got Nami and Sasuke out of their shell, but it was probably for the better"

"Oh" She looked sideways as Naruto walked up to the Sensei's.

"Hello, ma'am. Hey Kaka-Baka"

Kakashi grew a tick mark at the name but kept reading the book.

"Still reading those books of yours I see? Well then, I guess I will have to let you in on something" The blonde haired boy said. He leaned in to whisper something into Kakashi's ears. Luckily, Kurenai's ears were able to pick up what he said.

"I'm planning on making the next book, and its going to be ten times better than the one that was released last year and I'm giving the first copy to you for being the fan of the year"

Suddenly Kurenai's KI flared up as Naruto backed off nervously.

"So your the one making those stupid books Asuma is reading all the time?"

The sound of flesh hitting flesh was heard for the next few minutes as the competitors fought.

--------

Kakashi nodded as he looked on to the next contenders. Nami had utterly destroyed Neji in a few seconds using shadow clones and Odama Rasengans.

"Its Sasuke's fight this time and I'm more than confident that he will win" Naruto said. 

They watched as the unstable boy fought his student. Sasuke broke through each sand shield with a rasengan and Gaara only barely missed his attacks.

"Well then. I think I will have to go somewhere...now!" Naruto said before dissapearing. He reappeared right beside the Fourth right as Orochimaru revealed his presence and slashed at him with his sword.

"N-Naruto?"

"Don't think I like you. I'm only doing this for Nami and the Leaf" Naruto said coldly.

Minato nodded sadly before getting out his signature kunai. 

Orochimaru scowled at the two kage level ninja in front of him. Even if he was one of the Sannin, not even he could deal with the two blonde haired death machines, let alone one!

He would have to retreat for now. He jumped away with the Sound Four and immediately panicked when the Yondaime and the famous 'Fire Shadow' chased after him.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" 

Thousands of Fire Shadow's clones appeared as Orochimaru panicked even more. They charged at his Sound Four, utterly destroying them as the Yondaime flashed around Orochimaru, hitting him before dissapearing only to appear somewhere else to hit him again.

Naruto chuckled as he watched the Sound Four desperately fight off his clones. The Sound Four were supposed to be elite, but they haven't destroyed one clone yet. Something was off though. Weren't there four members? There is only three so where was the fourth?

Suddenly one popped out of the trees. She had orange hair and had the same attire as her teammates and her master.

"I-im sorry for being late!" She panted. 

The others shot her looked as one walked up to her and kicked her away.

"Stupid trash like you shouldn't even be here. Your lucky we even keep you alive!" He sneered.

Naruto's fists tightened as memories started to appear.

"Stupid trash like you shouldn't even be alive!"

"Your lucky your even alive!"

The voices repeated in his head as he began to see a tint of red in his eyes. He dispelled his clones, surprising the Sound Four.

One of them, the one with two heads smirked "So you see that we are too powerful for you, huh, you worthless sc-" 

He was interrupted as a golden fist smashed into his face, whipping it backwards. Naruto dissapeared before stabbing his hand through another one's chest. 

The final one stared at him in fear as he began to back away slowly.

Soon blood was splattered onto the green leaves, as Naruto turned around to face the the girl.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, backing off in fear as his cold eyes turned back to stare at her.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and your coming with me"

Question: Who's your favorite villain?