16: The Story

"Naruto came from what was considered royalty, but he himself was not. In fact, nearly everyone treated him like dirt, as if he was...a demon, even by his own family" Sasuke said. "So one day he decided to leave. He left and some time after, he was found by the sannin, Jiraiya. Jiraiya was sympathetic and taught him and became the father that he never had. He became the first thing that gave him joy, but one day that joy was taken away from him. The Yondaime had found him and wanted him back so he killed Jiraiya"

Nagato interrupted. "But wasn't Jiraiya his sensei?" He asked.

Sasuke shrugged. "Apparently, but from what I've learned, the Yondaime is a cruel man" He replied. "Anyway, Naruto felt rage like no other which somehow triggered the powers which made him who he is now" Sasuke chuckled. "It's kinda like the Uchiha and the Sharingan. Naruto summoned the Kyuubi who battled the Yondaime to hold him off. Naruto ran off, but was exhausted from the energy exertion and fell unconscious. There he was found by some people who made him into slaves for some kind of tower. He revolted along with the other slaves and escaped. He was then found by the master of the guild, Fairy Tail. He joined them and thought of a name for himself which was 'Fire Shadow'"

"Funny. Fire shadow means the same as hokage" Nagato mused.

Sasuke nodded before continuing. "He wore a mask to conceal his identity because of the fear of being caught by the Yondaime. He was sent on a S rank mission with another team and completed it successful, with the teammates praising his powers, speed, and intelligence. Soon he was known throughout all of Fiore. He quickly found his other powers, but at a price. His friend's lives. Some of them died and the rage fueled him to unlock all of the tailed beast keys. He did not understand why he had those keys, but he was thankful because he knew that he could now save his friends and protect the"

"Save them, huh?" Nagato muttered, thinking about something.

After the fight, he was met by a strange man with red hair and purple eyes with rings, similar to yours. Ring any bells?"

Nagato's eyes widened considerably as he let out a small gasp of surprise. "T-the Sage Of Six Paths? B-but how?"

"I don't know. This part, he never told me. All I know is that he received some sort of new chakra that he should only use if the world was in danger" Sasuke said.

Something in Nagato's eyes simmered down as he looked at Sasuke. "Go on, keep telling the story"

"He then went to the Elemental Nations and soon earned a bounty of nearly 50,000 ryo. He increased it until it went up to 7,000,000. Then he was known across both the Elemental Nations and Fiore as 'Fire Shadow'" Sasuke shrugged. "That's all I know so far"

Nagato stayed quiet, in a thinking postion.

"Nagato-" Konan started but was quickly interrupted.

"I won't attack"

Konan stared at him in surprise. "But why Nagato? Was all our hard work and time was spent on nothing?"

"If the sage talked to him, then that means that he is the one to save us all. Not even I can do a thing about it"

Konan immediately backed off and nodded in submission.

"I need to go now. If you want to contact Naruto or me rip this leaf in two" Sasuke handed Konan and Nagato orange leaves. "I'll take my leave now" He said before dissapearing in a handful of floating leaves.

Naruto stared at the dumbfounded Erza, Natsu, and the rest of the united guild members.

"You mean to tell me, that you defeated a deadly assasin group filled with people at least S rank? Don't think I didn't forget about the immortal guy, the person with five lives, someone with the power of a god, and another who had a power that wasn't shown in decades? What the hell?!" Gray practically screamed.

"Uh...yeah?"

"T-the amount of damage a-and pressure" Natsu mumbled with eyes the size and color of white bowls.

"And the amounts of chakra...this was not expected, even from you" Erza added.

"Well...I kinda went a little overboard" Naruto mumbled.

"A little?!" Everyone anime dropped at his description of the destruction that he had created.

Thousands of trees were over thrown. Craters the size of a very large mansion were scattered across the battlefield and large amounts of chakra could be felt all around the land.

Sasuke suddenly appeared. "I convinced Nagato to cease the war against you and the tailed beasts"

Naruto instantly brightened. "Good job! I'm guessing he will most likely want to see me right?"

Sasuke nodded. "I gave him the leaves too"

Naruto turned to the guild members and waved his hand. "Bye guys! I'll be leaving in...three...two...one!"

The two shinobi dissapeared, leaving the mages stuck in confusion and amazement.

"Hey guys!" Naruto said as he appeared in the hideout.

"You are Naruto Uzumaki, no?" Nagato asked.

Naruto nodded.

"I have come to tell you that I will be cutting off my attacks"

"May I ask why?" Naruto asked.

"The Sage's wise words are the only thing I need" Was his only response.

Naruto nodded before taking in the equipment and wires on Nagato. "I could get rid of those things ya know?" He said, pointing to the wires.

Nagato rose an eyebrow. "Show me" He commanded.

Naruto took off his gloves, revealing a moon tattoo on one hand and a sun tattoo on the other.

He jumped up behind Nagato and put both hands on his back. Soon, his bony figure was quickly dissapearing as the equipment fell off, one by one.

"T-thank you! You truly are the Sage's chosen one!" He said grasping Naruto's hands in a handshake.

"I-its nothing!" Naruto said, rubbing the back of his head.

Nagato got out of the lower equipment and shakily started to walk. He fell much to Sasuke's and Naruto's amusement and picked himself up.

Naruto opened his mouth to say something. "Nagato. I know a place where you will be accepted. Its called Fairy Tail, have you ever heard of it?

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I think I kinda made Naruto a bit OP XD.
Question: who's your favorite Akatsuki? Mines Tobi!