15: The Final Fight

The Akatsuki stepped back in nervousness. The killing intent focused on them was so immense, even Itachi struggled to stand on his feet.

"You shall pay with your lives" Naruto growled.

Suddenly he was gone. He reappeared behind Deidera and smashed his chakra enhanced fist into his head, brutally cracking the skull.

The deva path puppet rose his arms and said "Bansho Tennin!"

Naruto dissapeared again before slamming an Odama Rasengan into the puppet, sending him flying. He then ran towards another puppet and started to engage it in a fierce taijutsu which ended when a chakra arm made another rasengan and hit the puppet with it.

"Now that your leader is gone, its time to deal with you" He said, smirking.

Hidan smirked before launching himself at the chakra enveloped shinobi, but his smirk quickly came off when Naruto smashed his scythe into pieces.

"Jashinists like you need to calm down" He said. "Lava Style: Rasenshuriken!"

The red shuriken formed in his hand and he pushed it into the Jashinist, incinerating him.

He then turned around and started running to Sasori. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

A hundred clones appeared, each one with a rasengan in their hands. They barraged the puppet user, destroying his heart, killing him.

He turned around and appeared behind Itachi and kicked him towards Sasuke who glared at his older brother.

"Tell him the truth about your actions" Naruto commanded before facing the rest of the Akatsuki. "Your sins have not been atoned for. I shall purge your blood with my own hands" He said, his face and voice showing no emotion at all.

"I-Itachi! Come back you traitor! Don't tell me your going to betray us like you did to Konoha!" Kisame yelled. But it was too late. Itachi was already gone.

The remaining members of the Akatsuki shivered in fear. How could they not? He had just taken out some of their members easily along with their leader.

Naruto started to concentrate chakra into a small, black condensed ball. They stepped back in fear as the air around them started to waver from the pressure of the huge amounts of chakra that was put into the jutsu. He held his hand out and thrust it foward.

"Bijuu Bomb!"

A large flash appeared, but the jutsu along with Naruto's bijuu chakra was gone.

Sasuke stared at his brother, the one who had killed his clan. All this time, he has dreamt of killing this man, but now he didn't know what to say. Itachi visably winced as the pressure quickly went up. Even if they had gone somewhere far away where they won't get interrupted by the fighting, the pressure could still be felt.

"Look. I don't blame you for hating me now. You can even kill me if you want, but know this. I always loved you and the only reason I kept you alive was to make you stronger. Think of it as...the training session we never had"

Sasuke looked up in shock. "The training session we never had, huh?" He muttered. He smiled a real smile before looking away as small droplets of what looked like water fell from his face.

"Idiot"

Itachi smiled before turning back. "We better get back to Naruto now"

Sasuke nodded. "Sensei may be strong, probably the strongest person I know, but he's not invincible"

One of Itachi's eyebrows rose. "Sensei?" He asked.

Sasuke nodded. "He taught me nearly everything I know now. I am his first student and his favorite. He has another student, which is his sister"