|40.| Yandere!Shiota Nagisa X Yandere!Reader

Start from the beginning

"M-Maybe next time." Nagisa said.

"Just once." The first guy said. He grabbed Nagisa's wrist and Nagisa winced.

You decided to snap now. You dropped your book approached the guy with your head down and slowly reached your pen from your pocket.

You giggled slightly as you were approaching the guy who was holding Nagisa. Nagisa looked at you with his eyes wide. You wore this creepy smile while walking towards them. Then you tiptoed and wrapped your arms around the guy who was holding Nagisa.

"What?!?" He yelled and let go of Nagisa's wrist making him fall.

You giggled softly again and brought out your ballpen to his neck. He whimpered and you grinned, "Dame dayo~" You chuckled, "You shouldn't force people y'know.."

You brought the pen closer to his neck. He was getting very sweaty and his mates weren't doing anything. 

You made the pen touch his neck which made him flinch. You brought away your pen and he immediately knelt. You wiped off your smile and put back on your usual stoic face and approached Nagisa and held out your arm. "Sorry, you had to see that.." You said.

"I-It's okay." He replied and took your arm and stood up.

"Are you fine now?" You asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for saving me." Nagisa said.

"Sure.."

You picked up your book and grinned slightly again. "(L/N)-san?" Nagisa said.

"Sorry.. Let's go back."

You went back to the entrance of the convenience store and saw Kayano and Karma. Karma had this amused expression on while Kayano was already eating pudding.

"Great, all of us are back." Karma said. "Let's go home."

****

You were back at school, on your seat, reading your book.

"Well wasn't somebody cool yesterday." Karma said.

"I wasn't cool." You replied without even looking up from your book.

"Hey (F/N)-chan!!" Yada called you.

"Excuse me." You told Karma and put your book down.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Can you please go and buy supplies??" She asked.

You sighed, "Where do I buy supplies in the middle of a mountain?"

"Since Kunugigaoka is a famous school there are some stores near the main building." Nakamura said, "There are closer ones a few blocks past the convenience store."

"Fine." You said.

"Thanks a lot!!" Yada said and gave you a piece of paper. "The supplies are written there."

"Got'cha." You said and headed out of the classroom.

*****

As you were walking to the supplies store, a guy bumped you and you fell.

"I'm so sorry!!" He said and helped you up.

"I-It's fine."

"I feel terrible." He said and saw the paper in your hand. "Uhh. Going to buy school supplies?" He asked.

"Yeah." You replied. "(L/N) I don't want you calling me 'uhh'."

"I'm sorry," He said. "Well, why don't I take you there, since I work there."