Chapter 44: Receptions and Honeymoons

Chapter 44: Recpetions and Honeymoons

~Haley POV~

After I had literally danced my way through all the Lynch boys AND my uncle AND 'mini R5', Ross and I had to sit down to do the toast an presents and speeches and food and whatnot.

First, we opened presents. We recieved a box of condoms (thank your Rocky), a blender, a bunch of gift certificates, birth control (agian, thank you Rocky), and a new set of china. We thanked everyone (excluding Rocky), then went on to the speeches/toast. Of course, the maid of honor went first, Samantha.

"I've known these two since they were teenagers, and let me tell you, it was love at first sight. And they met while Ross was trying to get to a hotdog stand at an airport... Yeah, how romantic. Anyways, I wish you to hotogs a life full of happiness, love, and ketchup... for your hotdogs of course," Samantha said.

Everyone laughed at the speech and toasted, then it was Riker's turn, he stood up and smile at Ross and I. 

Ross' hand crept up my thigh, causing me to giggle. Everyone turned to me expectantly. I just kind of cowered and gestured for Riker to speak.

"When Ross came and told me that he was in love, I didn't really believe him at first. I thought, 'How can you be in love? You're only 17.' But over the years they've been together, I realized, I've never seen a couple more in love than they are. They, of course, fight sometimes, but they always realize they can't live without each other and makeup. So, here's to Ross and Haley. May they continue to have a healthy, long relationship," he toasted, raising his glass high. 

I took a sip of my champagne thoughtfully. I'm surprised Riker isn't drunk. I'm surprised Ross isn't either. I expected them to be by now... Ross' hand slid up my thigh more, making my giggles show themselves again. Thank God everyone was talking now. 

"I can't wait to get you home Mrs.Lynch," Ross whispered in my ear. I giggled again as his hand kept sliding up.

"Sure you can. You wouldn't wanna miss out on the food, would you?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head quickly just as the catering service we hired came out with the food. We had told them two choices: salad or chicken. I had the salad while Ross, of course, had chicken. While we ate, Ross' hand left my thigh, too busy devouring everything on his plate.

Soon, it was time for us to go. I wasn't sure where the honeymoon was, Ross said it was a surprise. I hadn't even been allowed to pack for myself, Stormie packed my bags. Not that I really minded, I was indifferent to surprises.

We walked out of the little hotel and out to the car. Everyone threw rice at us as the photographer took pictures. Ross squeezed my hand while we ran through the rice and into the car. Ross had opened my door for me before running to the other side. 

Once he was inside, we sped off down the highway. 

"You excited?" he asked, his hand once again resting on my thigh. 

"Of course. Aren't you?" I replied. He chuckled, his hand on it's routine path. 

"SO excited!" he shouted. I laughed at him. He's just so cute!

I turned on the radio as we sailed down the road. When I heard 'Wishin' I Was 23' I turned it up as loud as it would go. And yes, R5 was on the radio now. I didn't think they would play such and old song though.

'Man she's crazy but I don't care. She's sexy and she's a millionaire,' Riker sang through the radio. Ross sang along with it, his hand, once again, creeping up.

"Ross Shor Lynch, that hand better stop moving before it loses it's fingers," I teased. He smiled at me lovingly. And to think, just a few hours ago I was so nervous about getting married to him...

We listened to a lot of songs play on the radio as we drove to our destination. After about an hour of driving, Ross pulled over on the side of the road. He took out a blindfold and tied it around my eyes. Deja-vu.

"Don't take it off! I want you to be completely surprised," he ordered. I smiled and nodded. I felt his lips attach to mine for a few seconds, then I felt the car begin to move again.

The radio was the only thing I heard as we drove. When the car pulled over, Ross got out and helped me out as well. He led me somewhere away from the car and into somewhere where I heard an owl and some crickets. The woods? Why are we in the woods?

"We're almost there," he assured me, holding onto my hand as we continued walking.

"Alright, we're here. You can take the blindfold off now," he says. I gently and cautiously took off the blindfold.

I gasped as I opened me eyes. It was our beach. It was the beach I had showed him all those years before when we were just teenagers. I couldn't believe he had remembered. Everything was exactly as I remembered it, the moon shining perfectly onto the blue water. The sand as white as snow. One thing caught me off gaurd. There was a small little hut at the far end of the beach, standing close to the water, but not so close it touched it. The waves stretched it's fingers out, trying to reach it, but it stood untouched by them.

"Oh my stars, Ross! You remembered.... But why is there a house there?" I asked. He smiled and took my hands in his.

"I had it built for our honeymoon so we could stay here. No one will know where we are either! It's perfect," he said. He built a house... for me?

"Thank you so much!" I practically shouted, pulling him into a tight hug.

His arms wrapped around me, but soon, I was in his arms, being carried into the small hut. He carried me over the threshold and into what I assume was the living room. I smiled as he set me down and wrapped his arm around my waist. We explored the whole house together.

"So, this is where most of our time will be spent," he said playfully, leading me into the bedroom. It had a bathroom braching off of it to the left and a big, white bed in the middle. Rose petals were covering the blankets all over the bed. I smirked at him. He just shrugged.

"You think you're getting all of this that easily?" I asked, gesturing to my body. 

"I thought it would be pretty easy since we're married now!" he pouts.

I smiled at him and led him into the living room, sitting him down on the couch. I put in some random movie and sat in his lap. After a few minutes of the movie, I felt Ross' lips on my neck and his hands around my waist, resting on my belly.

"Babe! I'm trying to watch the movie!" I whined although I had no intention of watching the movie. He smirked against my neck and picked me up, turned the tv off, and carried me hurriedly to the bedroom.

A/N: I've already said this, but I'm not doing any sex scenes! Sorry! :D Anyway, I'm going to skip a few bits and pieces of the honeymoon (just because of what I've said before), and then I'll have some exciting news for everyone! :D Stay Beautiful guys! <3 c: