Chapter 31: Not Again

Chapter 31: Not This Again

~Ross POV~

"We never ate my fancy lunch." Haley walks over to Rocky and Samantha's door and knocks.

"I made you lazy people lunch!" she screams, then runs downstairs, me hot on her heels.

Samantha and Rocky trail slowly after us, not looking at each other or holding hands like they normally would. Tough room.

"I made sandwiches, brownies, and tater salad. All homemade may I dare say. You're welcome!" Haley shouts, setting the food on the dining table.

"Thanks." Rocky says, digging into his sandwiches.

"Thanks babe. You're the best." I say, noticing the sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

"I'm not hungry. But thanks anyways." Samantha says, getting up from the table and walking out the door.

"What's up with her?" I ask Rocky while sitting down and grabbing a sandwich.

"I guess she still hasn't forgiven me. She'll come around though." Rocky says, staring down at his sandwich.

"Ross! GUESS WHAT!" Haley screams at me.

"We have to go to the ear doctor now because you busted my ear drum?" I guess sarcastically.

"Nooooope. It is time for Austin and Ally!" she bounces up and down excitedly in her chair.

"Oh yeah. Can we eat in the living room just this once to go watch it pleaseeee?" I ask, making my puppy dog face at her.

"Fine, just this once." she says, standing up and walking into the living room with her food. Rocky and I follow her.

I flip on the tv to Disney Channel and sit on the couch, careful not to spill my food. I put my feet and food on the coffee table, waiting for the show to start. This one is the one after Campers and Complications. I forgot the name of it.

Haley sets her food on the table next to mine and snuggles into me as I put my arm around her. Her legs are underneath her and Rocky sits right on her toes.

"Thank you for breaking my piggies you fatty." she says playfully.

"Awww. Her little piggies? How adorable." Rocky says, playing with her toes.

"Yes. And now they're broken piggies." she says, swatting his hand away from her toes.

"Stop it you two. The show is starting." I say, irritated. Rocky shuts up and Haley stays quiet.

It's pretty entertaining actually. I'm is half asleep when I hear silence and Rocky says something along the lines of, "Dude.". My eyes snap open to see Laura kissing me on the screen. I tense and my heart stops beating for three seconds; I counted. I tighten my grip on Haley's waist, hoping she's asleep or something.

Kyra walks up and hugs me and the show ends about there. I carefully look down at Haley. Her eyes are wide open, gazing at the tv screen. I turn it off and she's still gazing at the black screen.

"Haley?" I ask carefully.

"Ross." she says. Rocky clears his throat awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" she says, plastering a fake smile on her face.

"Because Ross just made out with Laura on national television." Rocky says. I glare at him and his hands go up in surrender.

"Oh, that. Right... Let me get those." she says, picking up our now empty plates and taking them to the kitchen. 

I get up to follow her but when she turns, her eyes say that if I did, I might just be murdered. I slowly sit back down next to Rocky.