Chapter 36: Concert Concerns

~Haley POV~

Today was the day of the concert. Riker, Ross, and Samantha begged me to sing with R5 again. I agreed after about five minutes. If you think Ross' puppy dog face is a killer, you haven't seen Riker's. We were wearing blue this time, so I was getting ready with Samantha in mine and Ross' room. 

"Are you worried about seeing Rocky?" I ask her, finishing up my light blue eyeshadow.

"I don't know. I just don't want to make it awkward." she replies, flipping through some pictures we had taken yesterday at a photo shoot.

"I can understand that." I brush some mascara on carefully and turn to face her.

"So how's having the perfect relationship?" she asks, looking up from the pictures with a sly smile on her face.

"Ross and I are far from perfect." I roll my eyes and slip on my blue Converse Rydel is letting me borrow.

"I don't know why you deny it. You're perfect for each other! You were both smitten with each other in less than a week!" she exclaims, practically shouting.

"Smitten? I don't think people use that word anymore." 

"Maybe not... Stop trying to change the subject. You're meant to be together." she says, suddenly interested in my pillow.

"Whatever. I'm ready. Let's go, everyone is waiting for us downstairs." I say, checking in the mirror one last time.

"Whatever my big hairy BUTT!" she screams, throwing her hands dramatically in the air. I just roll my eyes and walk downstairs. I hear her footsteps behind me.

Everyone is in the living room downstairs, laughing at something. When I say everyone, I mean R5. Samantha refused to come downstairs when they arrived. We had to hurry and get up since we slept late... Oops...? 

Rydel is the first to notice us. She runs over to hug Samantha tightly, whispering something in her ear that makes her bust out laughing. Everyone was obviously trying to make the "reunion" as painless as possible. When Rocky noticed us standing there, he cleared his throat and muttered something about the bathroom, got up, and went upstairs.

"RATLIFF! RYDEL! RIKER! ROSS! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I scream, dogpiling them all on the couch.

"It's been such a long 30 minutes!" Ratliff shouts, hugging me tightly.

"Shut up." I tell him, wiggling away from the embrace.

"Well I missed you!" Ross yells, holding his arms out for a hug.

"Aww." I say, not hugging him.

"Oh..." he says, putting his arms at his sides again. 

I giggle and kiss his cheek, situating myself on his lap. He starts drawing hearts on my back, sending tingles through my spine. What? I'm ticklish. When Rocky comes back, Samantha goes out to the van Riker rented. Everyone follows her out and into the van, Rocky and Samantha sitting as far apart as they could manage. I roll my eyes and get my phone out to check my Twitter.

A lot of Raley stuff. My model pictures meshed with his Austin and Ally pictures. The usual. I Tweet some of the fans and put it away, sure I'll see the fangirl Tweets tomorrow.

"Is there a reason you like to read my Tweets over my shoulder?" I ask Ross, knowing he was reading my Tweets from beside me.

"Well. Touche." he says, leaning away from me slightly. I intertwine our hands and smile over at him. He smiles back.