Chapter 17: Summer Fun :{D

Chater 17: Summer Fun :{D

~Haley POV~

When the show was over, we all decided to go to something. We didn't exactly know what we were gonna do so we were throwing our random ideas while we sat in the van.

"The Rage? We could do some dancing with Brian Drake." Rudel suggested. We all shook our heads. I think everyone was too tired to dance right now. 

"We could go to my cousin, Rachael's, beach house!" I shouted. Samantha loved going there over summer last year. We only went there once but it was so fun. "She has a boat and a beautiful view of the ocens." I swooned. Ross nodded. He had nodded with all my suggestions though.

"Yeah!" Riker, Samantha, Rydel, Ratliff, and Rocky shouted at the same time. We drove to the Lynch house to change and drop some things off. Samantha and Rydel followed me upstairs, leaving the boys to do the work. Ryland wouldn't be here fir the next two weeks so he couldn't help them unload. Oh well.

"We should run to my house to get some really cute bikinis." I said once we set our bags down. I grabbed my keys and ran back downstairs. I found the boys in the kitchen, eating cold pizza. I took a slice and slid my arms around Ross' chest.

"Me, Samantha, and Rydel are heading to my place to get some stuff for the beach house. You want me to pick some Get Shaved on my way back?" I asked everyone. Everyone nodded, stuffing their faces with pizza. 

I rolled my eyes and pecked Ross on the cheek. I found Rydel and Samantha in my car, waiting for me to get going.

I hopped in and drove to my house. We all went upstairs immediatley to raid my closet.

Rydel found a strapless pink bikini. The bottoms had a skirt. She matched it with some pink flip flops she found in the very back of my closet.

Samantha picked out one of my favorite purple spaghetti strapped one pieces. The stomach was cut out around the sides, leaving only a sliver of fabric. They pulled them on in my bathroom while I searched for the one I wanted. 

I finally found the yellow strapless bikini with bows. I don;t know how you could call it a bathing suit, it was so small. When Rydel and Samantha came out, they let out low whistles. I posed.

"What do ya think?" I asked.

"You look like a model!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Delly, I am a model." I said, laughing. Samantha joined in. I grabbed my beach bag, stuffing it with typickal beach things; a deflated beach ball, ear buds, my phone, my iPod, a towel, sunglasses, and my wallet with some extra cash in there. I also grabbed a floppy sun hat and put it on. I slid on some yellow flip flops.

Once my waterproof makup had been applied and my sundress was on, I walked outside to the car, where Rydel and Samantha were talking, waiting for me to come out.

We quickly drove to the Lynch house to pick up the boys. We all had coverups on so they couldn't see the bathing suits yet. They quickly piled into the van and we were off. Ross was in the passenger seat, holding the hand I wasn't driving with. 

When we got there, I saw my cousin outside with her boyfriend, Darren. She saw us pull in and immediatley recongnized my car. We ran up to each other and hugged. I hadn't seen her in forever.

"You finally came! OH MY STARS IS THAT R5?!" she screeched in my ear. Umm.. ow? She froze in shock. I passed my hand in front of her face and she snapped out of it.

The familiar feeling of hands around my waist came and a smile a mile long was on Rachael's face. She flipped her long light brown curls out of her face when she saw Riker step out of the car. They were the same age and she had a major crush on him. even though she had a boyfriend.

"Hey, babe. Could you grab my bag for me? I'll get the keys to the boat and we can go for a ride." I said to Ross. He smiled and nodded, walking off to get me my bag. I turned to see Rachael's jaw on the ground.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING ROSS LYNCH?! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW-" I cut her off, slamming my hand around her mouth. Sometimes, she wouldn't shut up. 

I looked back at Samantha, mouthing "Help me out here!" to her. She nodded and ran up to Rachael, hugging her. Rachael was now yelling at her and Samantha explained how it all happened. She had a thoughtful look on her face.

Darren walked over and hugged me. 

"Hey Darren! I missed you so much! How have you been?" I asked. He smiled.

"Oh, I've been good. I missed you, too, Miss Model." he said jokingly. I smiled and struk a pose. Ross walked up, spun me around, and kissed me. I think he may of been a little jealous of me talking to Darren.

"Hello to you too!" I said. He laughed and smiled. I pecked him on the lips and turned back to Darren.

"This is my boyfriend, Ross. Ross, this is my cousin's boyfriend, Darren." i introduced them. They shook hands. I walked over to Rachael, who was talking to Riker.

"Hey we're gonna go for a boat ride. Is Sugar Momma here?" I asked, using my aunt's nickname. She shook her head slowly.

"No, she went to the Caribean for a cruise a week ago with Sugar Daddy." she explained. I shrugged.

"Wanna go on a boat ride with us? We're gonna take S.S. Riker with us. We might use Ross later but we'll just ride Riker for now." I asked. Riker's eyes got wide.

"Oh yeah! The boats are name after you guys. There are six. One for each of you." I explained. He laughed it off an went to talk to Ratliff about something.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here and finish up some homework. Sumemr school sucks!" she said. I laughed.

"That's what you get for wanting to go to college for like, five years." I said. She rolled her eyes playfully and went inside the house. Everyone crowded around me.

"Okay. I'm going to get the keys for Riker and we'll take Ross for a ride later. If you want, we can go tubing." I explained. Everyone decided against tubing. I shrugged and went inside, grabbing the keys for Riker and Ross.

Walking to the beach, I led everyone to Riker. They all gasped when they saw the blue hard top Pontoon. I made sure I had my license in my bag and climbed in, closly followed by Samantha and Ross.

Everyone else piled in, finding a seat. I turned on the radio. The boys got out and pushed the boat off shore, hopping back on at the last second.

I turned the boat to a secluded beach I had found long ago when familiar hands wrapped around my waist and familiar lips kissing the top of my head. I giggled.

"You aren't supposed to distract the driver! Much less make them die!" I shouted over the waves. Ross laughed,

"So I distract you, do I?" he asked.

"Very much so!" I yelled. I slowed the boat down as the boat neared the shore. We finally beached and got out. I brought my towel out, laying it on the sand and started tanning liek Rydel and Samantha were. This was so boring...

I started to get restless and got up, making a sand castle, which bored me even more. Then, I felt someone pick me up and run into the water with me.. I screamed like some 8 year old girl and giggled.

Ross put me on his back and went under. We opened our eyes and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I felt a tap on my shoulder and went up for air. Ross came up, too. Riker stood behind me, pointing at Samantha an Rocky... who were on the boat... kissing. This just got awkward....

A/N: Ooooooh! What's gonna happen next? Will hearts be broken? Will feelings be revealed? Will friendships be tested? Tune in next chapter to find out! Stay beautiful <3 :{D