Chapter 38: Livestream Time!

Chapter 38: Livestream Time :D

~Haley POV~

A few days later, I was on my laptop, checking Twitter. A lot of people were asking for a livestream on UStream. I was pretty bored so I tweeted, 'Doing a livestream guys! Check it out!'. I also tweeted the link and logged onto Ustream.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I said once it was rolling. The number of people was going up quickly. It was already up to like 100 in a minute. Wow.

"Can you hear me?" I asked the camera. A bunch of people were saying yes on the comments. Some were freaking out at my first livestream. Some were excited that it wasn't as delayed as others' livestreams.

"Well.... I'm not sure what I do on here... As you can see, I'm not with R5 or Ross or Samantha. I'm at home in Kentucky visiting my family for Christmas. Yeah, it sucks, but oh well. umm... does anyone have any questions for me?" I say, gesturing to myself.

"What is your favorite song at the moment? That's from oops678. Ummm.... Seven Day Weekend by JTX." I scroll down some more questions.

"My favorite color is yellow.... Yes, Ross is my boyfriend..... Rocky does like bananas.... Would I rather meet Beyonce or Shakira? Probably Shakira so she could teach me Spanish." I was in the middle of reading another question when my phone started ringing.

"Sorry guys... It's Ross!" I said, looking at the caller ID.

"Shh. Be quiet so I can hear." I say to the people watching this thingy.

"Hey babe!" I say into the phone.

"Hey! I'm watching your livestream." he says. I can hear everyone in the back, trying to get their hellos in.

"Well then. Hold on I'll put you on speaker so it'll be like Inception." I say, hitting the speaker button.

"Hey everyone!" he says through the phone. The comments blow up with 'Hey Ross!' and other greetings. I laugh and take him off speaker.

"So you called me to tell me you're watching my livestream?" I ask.

"Yup. Plus I miss you! Everyone else misses you too." he says.

"I miss you the most!" Riker and Rydel scream at the same time in the background.

"I miss you guys more! Well, I gotta go. I'm not paying attention to the people I'm trying to entertain here." I tell him.

"Alright. Love you." he says.

"Love you bye." I say, hanging up the phone and throwing it beside me on my bed.

"Sorry about that. I'll take a few more questions since it's getting kind of late." I tell my fans.

"By the way, happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday in the next 364 days!" I say, making up for everyone who asked me to wish them happy birthday. I hear my phone ringing, meaning I got a text.

"Hold on, I'm getting a text. Everyone wants to talk to me when I'm busy." I say, picking up my phone and reading the text.

"It's from Riker. He says to tell you guys that he has a new girlfriend. Congrats Riker! But next time, use your own livestream!" I say, waving my hands around in a celebratory dance.

"Okay... This one asks me to sing for you guys. So, here's the thing. The other day, I was at Starbucks with my mom. This guy behind us was really sick and he coughed all over me. And now, I can't sing worth crap. Sorry." I say, rubbing my throat to make my point.

"Last question. You and Ross are both legal now. Any plans? Wow. First Rydel. Now you guys? GET YO MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER! But I do love you guys. A lot. I'm really sorry I don't get to spend a lot of time answering your questions and stuff. But, to make up for time lost, once I'm at home in LA again, I'll be going on tour with R5! You guys have heard of the LOUD tour right? Well, I'll be there! Can't wait to see all of you! Byyyeee!" I anounce, then log off and shut my laptop.