Chapter 22: What Would Chuck Norris Do?

~Riker POV~

Everyone was worried about Ross and Haley at this point. Rydel thought it was romantic that they ran away together. Kinda like Romeo and Juliet. But they still weren't back today. It was Monday and everyone but Rydel and Samantha were pacing the floor. I heard the door open and shut and Haley's loud voice ringing through the house.

"Honey! I'm hooooome!" she yelled.

Everyone smiled and ran into the living room to find two blonds with a lot of bags, arms spread open, waiting for hugs.

Rydel and Samantha hugged them first then everyone else joined in. I just stood there, with my arms crossed, trying to look mad. They needed some kinda of punishment...but what?

"Keys. Now." I sais sternly, holding out my hands for both their car keys. Haley pulled her key out but didn't give it to me right away.

"Now Riker, what would Chuck Norris do?" she asked. Like that made any sense.

"Chuck Norris would just take the key from you like a normal person. Give me the keys." I said harshly. I couldn't help but smile when Haley did a stupid karate move.

"I think I'll keep it. Thanks anyway Riker." she said. Really? Ugh. Ross handed me his spare key to the van, smiling.

"Totally wirth it." he said, following Haley up the stairs to his room. Why do I even try? I sighed and put his key in my back pocket.

~Ross POV~

I followed Haley upstairs and grabbed Romeo and Juliet from my shelf and popping it in the VCR player thingy ma bob. What? Anyways, I turned off the lights, closed the curtains, and cuddled with Haley under the blankets. 

When Juliet killed herself, we were both in tears. I'll admit it, I CRIED. So what? Haley sobbd into my chest for a while. I just rubbed her back and kissed her head a few times. We got really hungry so we decided to go downstairs and cook supper for everyone.

"Let's make spaghetti." Haley suggested. I went along with it like always and got her some thawed hamburger meat and some noodles. She found the sauce and the spices she needed and got to work.

I became bored watching her, so I covered one of my hands in flour and smacked her butt. She giggled and turned to see if it left a print.

It did. I laughed so hard tears spilled over my cheeks. I whipped out my phone and took a picture of her butt and posted it to Twitter. 

Look at @haybug1298 butt. It looks pretty sexy with my hand print on it right? <3 #cookingdinner

I showed Haley and she gave me "the look". I shrugged it off and decided to face the wrath of Riker... I knew it was bound to happen sometime.

I walked into Riker and Rocky's room to find Riker Tweeting the fans and whatnot. I knocked on the door even though I had already entered.

"What is it Ross?" he asked, not looking up from his phone.

"Just wanted to hear your rant about Haley and I running away." I said. He looked up at me for the first time.

"Was it fun?" he asked. I was a bit surprised by this. He wanted to know how it went? Okay...

"It was so fun. We went to a hotel then went to her Aunt Reba's house. We went dancing at her old dance studio and let me tell you, she's got a thing or two up her sleeve when it comes to dancing. We went horse riding. It was so fun." I said, remembering the time I fell off of Elvis. Riker nodded slowly and smiled.