18) Dancing Babies

Beginne am Anfang

I knew he liked me and a part of me liked him. But we were one of those people who are better off as friends then couples. Or at least thats what I think.

Odell

After practice I went home to get cleaned up. When I got on my floor I saw someone at my door. As I got closer I couldn't believe this bitch.

"You got some fucking nerve coming to my fucking house" I told her.

"Look I am so sorry. I was just upset. I took back my statement and I apologize." she pleaded.

"What you want...a cookie?"

"No I want us to work it out"

"Us? Bitch there is no fucking us!" I yelled at her delusional ass.

"Odell?" Farrah said holding Trini's hand.

"Y'all go inside" I told them as they walked around us.

"Oh so she's the reason why you actin like this?"

"Uhuh hoe cuz I've been waitin for yo ass" Farrah said coming back out taking her shoes off.

"You got some nerve! You wold leave all of this, for that trash?" she said spinning around then pointing at Farrah.

"Hell the fuck yea. At least I know my daughter would be safe with her and she loyal. So see your ass out of here" I said pointing to the elevator. She mugged Farrah and left. We went inside and Trini fell to the floor.

"Trini what did I say about eavesdropping" Farrah told her as she picked her up.

"Not to do it because its not my business" she responded in a nonchalant tone.

"Imma go get dress and we can go up there." I told them as I went to my room.

"Yea me too" I heard Farrah said.

When I got dress in my black Klein jeans, a simple white t-shirt and my black and white Nike Air Max 1. I put on my two Versace's chains on and my gold Movado watch on. I sprayed some of my cologne and I was done.

I left my room to see Trinity all in her tutu outfit. She made me take pictures of her as we waited for Farrah. I ain't even gonna flex my baby gonna be the cutest one out there. Its a Beckham thing. Its in her DNA.

Finally Farrah come out in her black skinny ripped jeans and her white cut away shoulders crop top, and black Neiman Marcus heels. She obviously stole my colors.

"You and daddy match!" Trini said.

"Yea but I had the colors on first so..."

"So nothing. I wear what I wanna wear. Not lets go before your late to your own recital." Farrah said as we all walk out.

Of course we were the first ones there. We dropped Trini off and decided to go get some drinks at a bar down from the theatre to kill time.

We walked in and all eyes were on us. I'm use to the stares being towards me because of football but I wasn't center of attention tonight.

"What can I get you two to drink?" the waiter ask.

"Let me get Bahama Mama" Farrah said.

"And you sir?"

"Uh Henny on the rocks hanks."

"Uh no! You can not be drinking Hennessey "

"Why?"

"Because I don't need you to be drunk at Trini's recital" she said.

"That'll be all" I told the waiter as he left.