As everyone sat down, I asked Rey, who was sitting beside me, what he had in the bag. In reply, he just handed the bag to me.

I opened the bag to find two loafs of bread, some butter, some yogurt and some plastic spoons and plates. I put everything out and on the ground. It was not much but it was enough to sustain us through the night.

"We should share everything equally," I said to which everyone nodded.

I cut one loaf of bread in five equal halves and put them in five plates with a spoonful of butter and yogurt. I gave everyone there share and started eating mine. It felt like we hadn't eaten in a long time, due to all the extra exercise we did and it was not only me who felt that.

And soon enough we were finished and left with nothing to do.

"Let's play something," Rey said.

"What?" I questioned.

"All of us will ask a question and the one being questioned will answer it. Okay?"

That didn't sound bad and I was bored of staring at the walls so I nodded along with the rest of them.

"Okay, I will start by answering. We will go anti-clockwise from me. Okay?"

"Okay," Prachi said and we started.

The game went on. It was fun but rather uninteresting, cause we didn't know what to ask. We just asked normal questions like what was there favorite color or what was the first film they ever saw. And then my turn came.

"I'll ask her," Somya said turning to me.

"Go ahead," Prachi said. She had gotten better, since we started playing, out of the panic mood at least.

"Who is Jake and why do you go all emotional when he is around?"

That was not something that I was expecting.

"He, uhh. . ." Words fail me.

"Don't bother lying. You are supposed to tell the truth here," Rey said fixing his stare at me. How did we go from fun and playful to all serious?"

"Okay," I said and took a deep breath, "He was my ex-boyfriend. He dumped me two weeks before I came here. It was very bad business." Tears start to well up in my eyes as I stare at my conjoined hands on my lap. And at that moment I decide that they deserve to know what happened, why they do, I don't know. They just do.

I close my eyes and rest my head against the wall and start telling them my story.

It was a Friday. I was about to leave my office when one of my friends called me and asked me to come to the Star Hall. I knew that there was an official party taking place there, and that Jake was in that party. What I didn't get was why I was asked to be there. But I still went.