Chapter Six: Harry's Secret Fan Fiction Collection

Start from the beginning

I pulled it out of my pocket and smirked at him, "What did you do you little witch?!" he growls.

Turn's out, someone had an unhealthy obsession with a little 'emo' band My Chemical Romance.

It also turn's out, he has some very kinky fan fiction about yours truly (moi!). I tried not to laugh as he  stared at the screen in horror, "It's not what it look's like"

I waited for him to continue, "... Give it back!" he screams, tackling me.

I laughed at him, holding the phone away from him as I let a recording of him singing one of our song's, "Stop it! Give it back!" I cackled evilly and then ran out of my bed room, and into dad, I shoved the phone in his face and his eyes widened and Harry's voice started to play on the phone.

"She's gorgeous, Talon just has a way with playing the drums, and to be honest... I find her quite... sexy" I stared at the phone in horror, before throwing it onto the ground and jumping up and down on it.

"MY PHONE!"

"MY DAUGHTER!" dad scream's, while I continued to jump up and down on Harry's phone, destroying the satanic recording.

"What?"

"You think my daughter is sexy?!"

"Oh god..."

I turned and watched Harry, before remembering how I had taken the phone out of the set jelly. My dad look's him up and down, "Meh, she could do worse" he then walks away as Harry and I watched him with  jaw on the ground... wait.... what?!

"Talon! Your date is here!" what?!

I-we-he-dad-h- DATE.

WHAT?!

~

I sat at the counter, looking at the freaking model in front of me as he smiles at me, like a damn puppy.

"Uh... what's going on here?" Liam whisper's to Ray.

"Simon decided that she needed to have a boyfriend..."

"And her dad?"

"Deciding the best place to hide a body is"

"Ah, thought so..."

"So.. Talon... how are you?"

I eyed the guy, 'Okay... you?' I signed to him, he gives me a confused look back and I scowled, turning to Mikey, 'The idiot doesn't know sign language' I sighed at him angrily.

"Calm down... at least he's pretty" 

One Direction burst into a fit of giggles, the pricks.

'Pretty... wait until i'm done with him' I flashed Mikey a devious grin.

"NO" he narrows his eyes at m.

, "Give him a cha-..." I turned to find the guy... picking his nose. 

We all sat there in silence before I made a strangled sound, clutched my heart and fell to the ground having a seizure, "Uh-"

"She's good, just wait a moment..." 

I am meant to be dating this fucking pretty boy, who is picking his nose, and has as much intelligence as a fucking rock rolled in make up.

"So.. your date?" Ray nudged me with his foot.

"Oh yeah, I suggest wearing something sexy, tight fitting.... red" the model smirks at me and I stand, making a run for the stack of kitchen knives.