"Killing someone shouldn't be the number one solution we resort to, Care. Besides, Damon is Elena's be-"

"I'm sorry. Is that the same friend that injected Elena with some unknown substance that increase her bloodlust? Damon has been a plague the moment he stepped in Mystic Falls! I can't believe she allowed herself to even love the bastard." Caroline argued, anger poured out of her.

"Care, that is very hypocritical of you! Of course, I didn't like the idea of them being a couple, but it wasn't our concern. Even though Klaus practically ruin her life, she accepted that you love him. You don't think Klaus haven't done the same things that Damon did. Or most of the vampire population? What happened wasn't right and he should be punished, just not by me. Find yourself another witch." Bonnie said, grabbing her spell book and heading back up the stairs.

Caroline stood there stunned for a moment, before walking out the room, straight out the house.

"Elijah, I know you can hear me. I know that you are angry, but don't kill him. Erase his memory or something. Like Bonnie said, there other solutions." I heard Elena speak from her room.

"Sweet Elena, I can not warrant such an act go unpunished. I'm sorry I cannot give into your pleas this time. I can promise it will be clean and swift." I said, detached.

I tuned out her cries, focusing back on my two siblings. "Are you still in good graces with Genevieve?" I asked.

Klaus downed is drink. "I will make a call. Let me get back to you." Klaus said, reaching to his phone.

I sighed. "Call me when you have something." I walked out the house to search more, but my steps faltered when I looked ahead.

Damon was leaning against a tree, cradling a bottle of alcohol.

"Damon, the monster I was looking for." I sneered, not evening masking my hate. I wouldn't dare call him a man. A 'man' wouldn't have done what he had done. He was a coward.

"I bet you were. I was hoping to see a little more destruction on Elena's part. How is our sweet Elena doing?" Damon said, cooly.

"You turned off your emotions. Couldn't bare the shame and the disgust?" I said, keeping my eye on him as I felt my brothers presence approaching the door.

He shrugged, throwing the bottle on the ground. "No need for them when your significant other don't return your affections. Are we going to continue braiding each other hair or fight?" He said.

"Damon, it won't be even a fight. You might as well surrender." I said, removing my suit jacket and tossed it on the ground.

He smirked. "Nobility isnt the only thing that you wear on your sleeve, but your arrogance. But since you bring up your obvious advantage..." Damon reached into his jacket, pulling out a stake.

Not any stake at that. A white oak stake. My was at my side an instant. "Well, Damon isn't as dumb as he look. Even then, that stake will buy you a few minutes at best." Kol said, taking defensive stance.

Klaus was relaxed, hands behind his back, smirking. "I've looked for the day when Damon Salvatore would meet his death. My day is turning for the best." Klaus said.

Damon kept his smirk remaining. "Good thing, I anticipated your involvement. I'm surprised Rebekah isn't here. Maybe too busy rolling in the sheets with that charming fellow. Marcel, I believe? Nevertheless, you can gain alot of followers when you have mutual hate for someone." At that moment, vampires were filing out onto my front yard. It must've been at least a hundred, maybe a little more.