Bucky imagine for @TaniRudd

Sorry for everyone who requested imagines, I'm just very busy. As you can see in the title, they are closed now. But I will accept the two people who requested already.

I will get on the ball soon, I'm just so busy.

I'm not feeling well, so I'll put one here cause I have a little time.

BAIII ❤️👋

Do you have a dad that's a super villain and tried to take over the world?

Cause I do. Sigh.

We haven't talked in forever, and that's completely fine with me. It's something else that's bugging me.

Well, my boyfriend, Bucky (yes, the Bucky) doesn't know. And I have no clue how he'll take it.

Let the fidgeting and biting nails begin!

I walk in the living room, where Bucky was trying to find out how a remote control worked. Typical, but adorable. I sit next to him, and I tug his sleeve.

"Bucky, I gotta tell you something. I've kept it with me for so long, but...it's now time to tell you."

"Your dad is Loki," he says. "Is it something else? Oh no...are you pregnant?"

"No! No! No! You were right, my dad is Loki. I'm so ashamed," I say, looking down at my hands.

"Listen. Hey, it's okay," says Bucky, pulling me onto his lap. "Even if your dad is evil, doesn't mean you are. You are a really good person. I mean, seriously...you save helpless kittens on the street until our apartment is filled with them."

I laugh while crying.

"See? It's okay."

He kisses me, and it immediately makes me feel better.