Civil War-Hawkeye

This is from the movie (it hasn't come out yet) and I think he's on Captain Americas side. Hawkeye is not in the comic.

Anyway.

Enjoy!

Your reaction:

You flipped out and called Clint. He told you to be calm.

He says that he was joining Captain America. You told him that you were going into hiding, and not joining any sides. You didn't want a war.

When you were waiting in the airport, with a disguise, some heroes were walking through.

You swallow and hold your breath. One turns and points to you. Crap.

You stand up, just when She Hulk approaches you.

"Are you Sucker Punch?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

You fight another superhero on the other side:

"I have no idea what you're talking about," you reply, and She Hulk sighs.

"I know it's you," she says.

You take off your wig, and sigh.

"You got me," you say, and turn and run towards the window.

You crash through, and hover, looking at the She Hulk.

"Come fight me, Sucker Punch," she says, and you laugh.

"No," you say. "I don't want anyone to get hurt. And if this war happens, that will happen. Doesn't Tony want peace? Well, it won't happen. So, I'm not joining any side."

"That can't happen," says She Hulk, and jumps, tackling you, and you crash to the ground, cracking the concrete.

"She Hulk, stop this!"

"I can't."

"Then I can't help this.

You punch her jaw so hard she flies backwards, and crashes into the ground, skidding.

You hover, and fly away quickly.

You fight the other side:

You don't fight, you weren't on any side. Clint found you when it was over, and he thought you died. You were off the grid for three years.

Here's what happened:

You were buying some food at a gas station.

You paid the guy with cash, because you cut up all your credit cards and burned them.

You had a sweater, tee shirt, jeans and vans on. You had the hood over your head, concealing yourself.

You saw the news. The destruction. And you were glad you didn't join any sides.

But you soon were going to be found, and by Tonys team.

You leave, carrying the bag and walk towards your apartment.

When you get inside of your apartment, you immediately know something's wrong. Someone's inside.

You drop the bag and lunge for you gun on the coffee table. You turn around, gun in hand.

"Who's there?" You call out firmly. Soon, a man appears.

"Clint," you say, dropping the gun.

"Y/N," he says. "I thought you were dead."

"What gave it away?"

"Someone spotted you not far from here a few days ago."

You hugged him, hard, your fast buried in his chest.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there," I say.

"You had to do what had to be done," says Clint, hugging you back, and you stay that way.