Thor Imagine for @dvmnitsme

Thor imagine for @dvmnitsme

"It is not my fault that I'm away!"
"It's not MY fault that I miss you!"

Rachel was having a fight with Thor, and it was ridiculous one at that. Rachel missed Thor when he was on Asgard, which was all the time. She told him about your feelings and bam, instant fight. It's resulting in Thor very angry and Rachel almost in tears.

"It's not fair when you're blaming me like this!" Thor boomed, and Rachel glared. Doesn't he get it? You hardly never saw each other!

"Thor, I get that you miss your family, and I'm not trying to sound-"

"Sound selfish?" Ouch. That hurt. But Rachel wouldn't give up.

"No! I just miss you! I hardly see you! Please!"

Thor and Rachel glared at each other from across the room, fists clenched. This sucks. Thor is going to Asgard (what's new?) tomorrow, and this his how it's going to end up? Rachel felt guilty, then angry. "Fine! He can go! Why do I care?" Thought Rachel. Then a tiny voice whispered, "you care because you love him."

Rachel sighed a shaky sigh, and held back tears. "I don't want us to be mad at each other," Rachel finally said quietly.

Thor hesitated, taking in Rachel's words. Then he kissed her.

The kiss was full of fireworks, as it was the first time when Thor kissed her in the rain. (In a nutshell, they went on a date and while walking home, it started raining, and Thor kissed Rachel. BEST. DATE. EVER.)

"I don't either," Thor said while their foreheads were touching. "I love you and never want to lose you."

Rachel's heart melts and she smiles. "I love you too."

Hope you like it, @dvnmitsme
\^_^/