Imagine for @crazyhorses123

Hope you like it!

Have you ever felt excited yet nervous? That's how Dani felt on the first day in SHIELD. Her parents were SHIELD agents, and they thought, Why not Dani be a SHIELD agent?

Oh well. Dani didn't mind. She wanted to help save the world.

The cool thing was, Dani was recruited by Fury himself. She met him in a diner, and he told her about her parents and everything. So, Dani is here. Training. With Captain America. The guy was everywhere, along with the rest of the Avengers. Fury wanted Dani to be a tip top agent, so Cap had to train her.

"You must be Dani," said Cap when Dani entered the training room. Dani nodded. "And you must be Captain America," Dani replied.

"Hit the punching bag," says Cap, gesturing towards the bag. Dani kicked the bag, turns and snaps the chain with her powers, sending the bag down. She turns to Cap, and he has an amused look on his face. "Impressive. No wonder Fury recruited you himself," he said. "He doesn't know," Dani replied.

The days of training go by, and Dani and Steve got closer.

It was after training, and both were sitting on a bench, drinking water. "Hey Dani," says Steve. "I was wondering if you want to go out to dinner with me?"

Dani was speechless. "Of course! I'd love to," Dani replies happily.

"It's a date," Steve says.