Imagine For @PygmyPuff14

Hope you like it :)

Bucky AKA The Winter Soldier and Autumn AKA Phoenix were on a mission. HYDRA agents were planning something and Fury wanted to take em out. So he sent Bucky and Autumn.

Autumn had special powers. She could control fire, hence her superhero name. Bucky always loved her, and she did as well. They never told each other since recently, and everything went well. They are officially together.

(Of course the Avengers fangirled. Tony screamed and fell over. Steve and Thor chest-bumped, sending Steve flying. Clint and Natasha squealed and Bruce jumped up and down with Tony. It looks like they approve. [they were shipping them hard]).

Autumn and Bucky were kicking some HYRDA butt. With a super solider and an awesome mutant, things were going well. Autumn glanced at Bucky, and realized that there was a HYRDA agent about to shoot Bucky. She blasted the agent and grinned. "I got your back, Bucky...literally."

It was true. The HYDRA agent was going to shoot at his back.

Meanwhile, Bucky realized Autumn was going to get injected with a serum that takes away her powers. Bucky punched the agent, hard with his metal arm. The needle clattered to the ground. Autumn glanced at it and bit her lip. "Wow," she said finally.

They kept fighting like the awesome people they were. They also kept stealing kisses. :)

Hope you liked it!!