He Comes Home From A Mission (Avengers)

(After he comes home from a mission is........you have a nightmare! So get ready for feels starting now!)

Steve:
Steve was on a mission to a HYDRA base. You were not doing anything, just chilling after work. You flipped through the channels on TV while eating Chex Mix. The usual. Except Steve wasn't here. Despite the loneliness and quiet, it was the same. But the opening of the door was not. You turned, expecting baddies and HYRDA agents. But no. It was Steve. "Steve!" You squealed, and flung into his arms. You both kissed and watched TV for the rest of the night. Awe :)

Tony:
"Babe, I'm home! Come over here and gimme a kiss!" Tony yelled, but was greeted with silence. "Y/N, stop joking! C'mon!" No answer. Tony peeked into the living room. No Y/N sitting on the couch, sleeping. Tony sighed and looked into the kitchen. No music blaring and Y/N chopping up vegetables. Tony frowned and looked into the lab. There was no Y/N. Then Tony looked into the bedroom. Nope.
"BOO!" Tony jumped and turned. Y/N was hanging from the air duct. She jumped down and flung her arms around Tony.

Thor:
You were making dinner. Nothing fancy, just a frozen pizza. You shoved the pizza into the oven and glance at the clock. Thor was supposed to be home soon from SHIELD. Your phone buzzed, and it was from Tony. What does he want?
Thor asked me to tell you that he's gonna be late.
You sigh. Of course. You diced some strawberries and sit on the counter, eating the fruit. Just then, you get picked up. Startled, you look around and find Thor. You kiss him. Finally everything's perfect.

Clint:
You were training, like always. You were kicking and punching the punching bag. The only sounds were the smack of when your foot and fist hit the bag. There was no talking. No Clint. You kick the bag again, and the bag swings. You dodge it before it could hit you squarely in the stomach.
"Good dodge," says someone behind you, and you yank out your earbuds, and see Clint standing there. He was all ready to begin training. He comes over and you fling your arms around his neck. "Missed you," you say, and he kissed your head and hair.

Bruce:
You went on missions with him, because you're the one who can only calm him down and make him Bruce Banner again. When he's the Hulk though, he still loved you. He's very careful when around you. And when he's Bruce, you give him a kiss on the cheek and say, "a job well done, Banner,"

Bucky:
Bucky texted you to meet him at the coffee shop where you went on your first date (spoiler hehe). You dress casually and drive to the shop, excited. You haven't seen Bucky since he went to a mission. You missed him. Anyway, you pulled into the small parking lot and entered the coffee shop. You saw Bucky sitting in the same exact booth where you both sat on your first date. You tapped his shoulder and he pulled you in for a kiss.

Loki:
He never goes on missions. But you still get kisses :)

Vote for the one you want me to do next.
I'm not going to do He Comes Home From A Mission on the Marvel chapters. Sorry.