Quicksilver Imagine for @winterlover97

Monica's POV

I'm so nervous right now, my hands are shaking and my brain is mush. I'm joining the Avengers, and I'm nervous if they won't accept me or make fun of my powers.

I can control the atoms and I can move stuff with my mind. It's pretty awesome. My superhero name is The Atomist.

So here I am now, getting dropped off at Avengers Tower from a helicarrier. I can see one Avenger, I think Captain America. (Captain Murica lol). I jump off the Helicarrier and walk to him. "Monica, right?" Asks Steve, and I nod. "Welcome to the Avengers."

I feel like smiling, but I keep it together. "Thanks," I reply shyly.

When we enter the Avengers tower, the rest of the Avengers are there, waiting. I suddenly feel very shy, and I glance at the floor.

"This is Monica," says Captain Murica.

"I'm Quicksilver," says Quicksilver, and for some reason I blush a little.
"I'm Scarlet Witch," says Scarlet Witch, and we shake hands.
After the rest of the Avengers introduced themselves, I've gotten really nervous.
"What are your powers?" Asked Pietro, and his sister was beside him. "I control atoms," I reply shyly. "What's yours?"

"I can run really fast, and my sister can move stuff with her mind and control minds. Stuff like that," Pietro replies. Wanda smiles, her eyes turning red for a moment, and then I realize my bag was floating in midair. I smile.

Captain America walks away for a minute. He returns.

"Team, we got a mission. Suit up," he told us, and I shrug inwardly. I already have my suit on. (It's similar to Black Widow's.)

We fly away in a Quinjet and all the while there, no one talks, but they have grim faces. We land shortly after, where a huge group of HYDRA agents are. Iron Man flies down, and we jump down shortly after.

Calculating, I make the atoms push the HYDRA agents back, like way back. I also punch one in the jaw, and I smack one, sending it flying.

This has been going for a while, and it was going smoothly. But a sniper from above shot me.

I kneel on the ground, and press a hand to my shoulder to try and stop the bleeding. Pietro zooms over, picks me up, and runs off.

Never doing that again. Felt like puking on his jacket.

I black out when we reach the hospital, blood running down my arm.

{time skip brought to you by Pietro's adorable accent!}

Pietro's POV cause Monica's in a coma.

Monica blacked out when I got to the hospital. A doctor said it was because she lost to much blood, so her body is regaining the blood.

All the Avengers are here, waiting for Monica to wake up. The doctors weren't sure if she would, though. I feel like I failed.

Wanda placed a hand on my shoulder, reading my mind. "You didn't fail," she whispered.

{time skip brought to you by Captain Muricas shield}

Monica's POV

My eyes flutter open, and I realize I'm laying on a hospital bed. I sit up immediately, and the rest of the Avengers push me back down. "Lemme go," I say, wanting to get out. "Sorry, can't do that," Pietro says, and I relax.

"PARTY! MY PLACE!" Says Tony, and he walks out. Natasha rolls her eyes, and a doctor comes in. "Everything's looking great. You can go in a few minutes. Wow...I don't know how she did it," says the doc, and he leaves.

"Powers, dummy!" I grumble. "So I can go?" I ask, and Hawkeye nods.

So, the doctors did all that, and I was out. I was walking without stumbling, and the doctors were very surprised.

When we get back to Avengers Tower, Tonys party started.

All the Avengers went to do whatever, and I got a coke from the bar.

"Want to dance?" Asked Pietro, and the song is a slow song. Blushing furiously, I nod. We dance, and it feels right. Like I belong in his arms.

After the dance ends, he surprises me more by kissing me, on the lips.

Who wouldn't kiss back?

"I love you," he says. "And I'm sorry."

"Doesn't matter," I say, kissing him again.

Hope you liked it!