How You Met

[edited]

Captain America/Steve Rogers:

You were kidnapped from HYDRA. Being a special agent, Fury requested Steve to save you. Basically your knight in shining armor saved you.

Iron Man/Tony Stark:

He met you through Pepper. You were really good friends with Pepper, and she introduced you to Tony. He was smitten with you.

Hulk/Bruce Banner:

You met him because you were friends with Tony. You got introduced to Bruce (and the Science Bros) and you've gotten along really well.

Hawkeye/Clint Barton:

You are a SHIELD agent and you were training (you trained during your free time) and he came in and held the boxing bag for you and helped you with archery.

Thor:

You are Jane's sister, and he met you at a family reunion. He claimed that you stood out and he fell in love with you.

Loki:

You met Loki when you were taken hostage by him. You hated him at first, then he grew on you. (I fell in love with you as you fall asleep. Slowly, than all at once.)

Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes:

You were helping Steve to try and find him(taking place in the Winter Soldier).
When Bucky caught Steve's shield, you kinda fell in love with him, and same with him.

(Best for last)
Quicksilver/Pietro Maximoff:

You were in Hydra along with Pietro and Wanda. You went through what they went through, and you fell for Pietro when yelled at Hydra for hurting you. He fell for you when you arrived to Hydra.